怎么提高英语口语能力

我来英国十几年了,工作也有7-8年了,工作中文件处理书信往来,与英国同事沟通都没问题,只是口语还是经常词不达意,公司开会的时候就不爱发言表达。星期二的会议上,我被问到一个问题,当我解释的时候发现语言表达很没有逻辑性,这让我很不舒服。
我突然意识到,无论我们来这里多久,我们都不可能成为这里的一份子,因为文化和语言都有很大的差异。这让我有点郁闷,我急切地想找些方法来提高口语表达能力,只是不知道该通过什么途径。或通过交友或通过某些网站。
有没有人愿意分享经验?

:slight_smile: 跟我交流!

已经PM你了,如果愿意的话,我们可以一起学习:polite:

多看美剧好了。

{:5_143:}

工作7 8 年了 如果还没有上去的话 要么是中国人公司 要么就是…缺陷了吧

{:5_129:}

多交流,唯一的办法

For a start, post this using English. {:5_137:}

其实没有别的捷径,平时除了必不得已的情况以外都用英文吧,口语这个东西是得靠用靠说的。哪天你做梦用英文了,就差不多了。

Thank you for all your comments above.
That’s a good idea to post this in English to start with. Thank you for your suggestion cl291.
I work in a English company but as I am the accountant I am not required to talk much. That’s a reason that I am still as I am now.
Another reason is before I came to the UK, I learnt Japanese but not English.
To read and watch English movies at home or to go out with native English speakers, which way is better?

bbc news

Quit your current firm and join a sales / marketing team. {:5_141:}

oh yes, as LS MM says, you may also consider a career working for BBC as a TV presenter. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

你还别说,有一天我真的做梦都是全英文情景对话了。醒来之后还记得很清晰 :cn09:

Thank you guys. I actually like sales and marketing job but I already started with accounting. Probably it is good to do both. :slight_smile:

Both, haha. Speak English to your Chinese friends too, if they are cooperative enough.{:5_141:}

Thank you everyone. I just got an idea to impove it.

Good to talk to you guys!!! Thanks a million.

It is strange and funny to talk English to Chinese friends and it is not really welcome by my friends.
Although in England, I normally go out with Chinese friends. That is another reason that I do not improve much.

Having earned an accountancy qualification, you are free to move to any other profession you like~ Imagination is the only limit. {:5_137:}

Thank you, Swiftcat, for your advice. You are right. I shall think about it.