英国一点儿小屁事都肯能上法庭,提醒大家,在英国要守法,尤其是交通方面,除了罚单

损失钱财之外,对你的未来职业生涯可能会有影响:犯罪记录更会影响移民,且影响从英国移民到其他国家。
包括你去美国旅游,有犯罪记录的需要签证,本来英国护照是免签的(只需填表)。
举个例子:一个刚刚大学毕业的英国女孩儿,在伦敦奥运会期间,挥舞自己的小旗帜喊道:during the games as she shouted: “Get your flags here – two pounds”. 法庭判他有罪,记录在案,直接影响她的职业生涯。

几年前我听说一个中国人,开车没保险,没驾照,把人家车子撞了就跑,被人家追上了…
他还沾沾自喜的向大家炫耀,最后那个英国人也拿他没办法…

大家讨论一下吧

Jay Mosedale, who recently finished studying architecture at the University of Westminster, was stopped by a council inspector in Whitehall, central London, during the games as she shouted: “Get your flags here – two pounds”.
Ms Mosedale was selling what were described in court as “assorted flags” after a friend of hers had started a business to coincide with the Games. She said that she had no idea that she needed a permit to sell things on the street.
Representing herself, Mr Mosedale said: “I thought it would be a fun way to get involved. I in no way knew I participated in illegal activity – it was simply from naivety.”
The graduate was approached by an inspector as she stood on a street corner in Whitehall at around 1.30pm on August 2, almost a week after the opening ceremony.
The 25-year-old admitted a single count of unlicensed street trading. She was ordered to pay a £45 fine, a £15 victim surcharge and £336 towards prosecution costs at Westminster Magistrates Court.

不太明白那个喊two pounds的那个女的被判什么罪?无照经营?

是的 就是无照经营 还有无照使用奥运标志

The 25-year-old admitted a single count of unlicensed street trading. She was ordered to pay a £45 fine, a £15 victim surcharge and £336 towards prosecution costs at Westminster Magistrates Court.

英国上法庭也小屁事一桩啊

英国生活一定要学会游戏规则,用对了,杀人放火都可以

法治国家就是这样的,我们觉得是一点小屁事,但真要是小事,现在不纠正,以后也会变成大事的。

what was the charge of “2 pounds”?

法制社会嘛。。。

这样不好吗。我还希望中国也是这样,那么大家都守法了。中国犯法成本那么低,法律都是给没钱没权的人遵守的。法治社会,公事公办一视同仁,这有什么不好的。

顶顶顶顶顶

顶顶顶顶顶

顶顶顶顶顶

顶顶顶顶顶

顶顶顶顶顶

顶顶顶顶 顶顶