wimbledon park那一区一般都住些什么人啊?

最近去看房子,看到wimbledon park那一区附近的房子不错。大家有认识的朋友住那一区或者你们住那一区吗?那里一般都住些什么人?治安怎么样的?我看到有一间不错,可惜是楼下,而且房间的窗口是靠外面的。谁经过都可以去敲你房间的窗门。觉得好恐怖。可是那一间又不错。所以,不直到怎么办才好。另外wimbledon park那一边是的房子出租的多还是被买下来一家人住的多?

not good

not so good! a lot of Indian, i used to live there for around a year and everyday my flat smell like curry day and night:@:@:@:@:@

You share flat with Indian ? What else ? How about safety ? And messy people around a lot ?

i rented a 2 bed rooms apartment in a 7 floor building just under 10 mins walk to the tube station.
Its a OK area i would say for safety wise. Its a lot a Indian and Pakistani and a liitle bit of chavs around but not much gangs so its good side about this area
I paid £1300 for the 2 beds flat but the whole building and neighborhood are Indian and they make curry 24/7
my flat used to smell like curry and onion from 9am til 11pm EVERYDAY.
I cant say its every single building are like this but u better view the apartment carefully and spend a little bit time to look around
Based on my experience Indian neighborhood usually very noicy and not too clean because they usually have a big family with couple of young kids.
Maybe is my own luck but to be fair u should view the place first based on everyone has got different standard.
best of luck!

I live in this area for more than 1 year, I think it’s quiet and really safe, there are some Indians nearby but not so many( probably depends on which areas you live, I live in between Southfield and Wimbledon Park). If you walk up the hills or go near the Wimbledon Park, it’s really big family house.
And I don’t see many Indians on my way to work in the station everyday. I really wonder what do they do for life …
Anyway, it’s really good area to live in my opinion if you like quiet and residential area.

Ahsan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :lol :lol