关于英国工作签证和实习签证你必须要了解的问题

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VISA

Question: Can Tier 5 (T5) visa extend into Tier 2 (T2) visa?

Answer: No. Tier 5 can NOT be switched to T2 in this country. Candidates must go back to their home country and apply T2 outside of the UK if they are holding T5.
很多同学都在热炒实习签证,说这个可以带代替工作签证,这是完全错误的。其实T5的弊端很多,首先时间长度只有3到6个月,最多不超过12个月,并且实习结束后是不能在英国境内转伴侣签以外的任何签证的(也就是不要想着这个可以拖时间然后找全职),而且工资标准很低,远达不到T2设置的最低年薪标准20800英镑,并且公司被要求全职岗位招满之后才允许开放实习签证岗位,那你说是工作签证好拿还是实习签证呢?

Question: Is the salary for Tier 5 when a candidate comes back required to be higher than Tier 4? Does the sponsor company need to use restricted COS? i.e. if a sponsoring company has not applied for restricted COS, they cannot get Tier 5 visa holder back.

Answer: Yes. Without restricted COS, sponsoring companies cannot get them back.

Question: Where shall I go or who should I contact, if I have any visa questions?

Answer: You should find an immigration lawyer and not rely on internet forums entirely. You should seek professional help when you have immigration related queries. You can contact the immigration consultant that we know – see the details below:

Question: Can I work when I study?

Answer: You can work less than 20 hours when you are on a student visa. During summer you can even do the full time if your visa does not restrict that.

Question: If candidates have graduated and are looking at graduate schemes, will companies provide them with sponsorship to stay in the country until the grad scheme starts, or will they have to return to China for a while if their current visa runs out in January? Is there a way around this for our graduates?

Answer: Sometimes they need to go and sometimes the company will move forward the start date and sometimes the candidate has to extend their student visa on a short course. It depends on the company and the type of work permit they provide.

Question: My visa is going to expire in January but I haven’t got an offer with sponsorship to support my visa. What should I do?

Answer: Keep persevering, in that even if it doesn’t result in a position here it will provide you with useful experience and skills for applying for a job in China, or later on here.

Obviously, it is doesn’t work out here, the candidate can return to China and apply the skills they’ve acquired to securing a job with a multi-national in China, that may offer them an opportunity to re-locate from back to UK at a later date. We have a branch in Beijing and can support you there too.

The third alternative is, to think about what area you feel least confident in in terms of your job hunting, and find a training programme that will help them develop this aspect- i.e. enrol on an educational programme and thereby obtain a further student visa to stay in the UK.

Question: Do I need a degree to apply for Graduate Scheme?

Answer: All applicants must get a degree to enable them to get a work permit. Most universities will get the degree by the autumn and their visa does not run out till Jan.

That does not mean they cannot apply for a position starting before their visa runs out and after they get their degree. Getting a degree can mean a student getting confirmation letter from their university not necessarily physically getting a degree.

很多刚来或者呆了一段时间英国的同学都太不清楚,英国很多能提供工作签证的大公司都会提前一年到大半年就把明年入职的全职岗位开放申请了(就像你申请研究生一样)。举个例子说,今年夏天已经把16年9月入职的岗位开放出来了,所以很多同学说找不到工作是因为时间上就已经错过了,你申请的时候人家都已经拿到offer了。而且很多读研究生的同学签证都是到明年1月到期,所以这个千万不能因为忙毕业论文而耽误了找工作的事情,现在时间已经很紧张了,如果想要留在英国积累工作经验的朋友一定要现在就开始。如果还有不清楚或者想了解细节的同学,可以私信问我:victory:

:cn01:

:(:frowning: