这也太狠啦, 把人家买房子的押金给骗了 -£45,000

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-3385825/Sarah-Ritchie-saved-45-000-dream-home-lost-devastating-new-scam.html

Newlyweds lose £45k deposit for three-bedroom home in cruel scam
Computer hacker monitors emails between buyer and solicitor
Hackers send buyers fraudulent emails purporting to be from solicitor
Buyers send cash to hackers rather than solicitors, losing thousand

Newlyweds Sarah and Ritchie Tough knew the moment they stepped inside the three-bedroom house in a quiet street of an historic market town that this was where they wanted to settle down and raise a family.
But today, the dream of these first-time buyers is in tatters.
The £45,000 deposit they spent almost a decade building up was snatched in a cruel new scam that targets homebuyers.
Sarah, 28, says: ‘It makes me sick to my stomach that someone could even think of doing something like this. It was our money for our future, we had been saving for ages — and now it is gone.’

好像不是第一起这样的事了
都是伪装成律师,说原来的bank account有问题,要求打钱到别的account

另说一句,就骗术而言,这里的骗子跟天朝的比,只能算小儿科

我们当初买房子时候, 都没想过有人会这样骗, 都是email往来, 律师说是那个银行帐户,就汇哪个帐户. 根本没有打过电话再去确认下.

ai… {:5_134:}

都是直接打给律师行的账户,不会是个人账户的。

还是太不小心了,看链接的TOP COMMENT

I would have phoned the solicitor to confirm the details in the email before transferring funds. I have transferred £1 before and asked for confirmation that it had arrived before sending even a few hundred pounds to a friend, just in case I had a wrong digit! Its a terrible way to learn a lesson for this couple though…

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-3385825/Sarah-Ritchie-saved-45-000-dream-home-lost-devastating-new-scam.html#ixzz3wU5svsPk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

这么着我们之前用的律师确实蛮靠谱的,还事前提醒过注意类似的诈骗行为。

我的上一个律师都是和我电话沟通,他几乎不发邮件,但是一些文件会寄信给我,像银行账号这些东西都是寄给我的,刚开始各种不习惯,后来习惯了觉得也挺好,有什么事都能找到人直接说清楚

像转账这样的事,总觉得律师行会用书信联系而不是email
这种大宗交易,真应该确认一下。所以,如果是当地律师行最好了,中午去跑一趟啥的,而不是一味的依赖通信或者电话。比较电话也是可以伪装的

骗子真可恨

如果是英国境内账号,根据对方提供的转账账号信息,警察应该可以通过银行追查到?如果是海外账户就比较悬。

28岁就有45千存款,这个不像是普通英国年轻人的作风啊,存了10年,她从18岁就开始存钱?好吧我太认真了 {:5_129:}

那我运气真好,我和我家律师全部email联系的,签合同那天是圣诞eve,我匆匆忙忙的汇钱过去,急都急死了

英国的账户户名 其实一点用也没有。。。你随便写个名字,只要帐号对的。都能进。。。没有匹配才能汇款这一说法。

其实你完全没必要那么着急Exchange。甚至可以要求交换合同跟拿钥匙一天进行。不过还是恭喜你,哈哈

白人20多不靠家人帮忙攒这些钱的确很不常见。但是英国阿叉家庭条件一般的孩子好多都是10几岁就出来工作,跟拼命三郎一样。经验攒够了,20多就自己做生意。这叫笨鸟先飞啊。。

嗯,但这主人公都是白人,所以觉得挺少有的,我的白人同事30多岁了还是月光族,一下能存到这么多的不多见,除非双方工资超高。

骗子五孔不入,还是多加小心,谨慎,并通过不止一种方式联系确认。

主要是我老娘了,不签合同她心不定的说

也有的,比如我老公,他19岁自己买了部车,不贵,才3000,但是比起同龄人来说,已经满难得了