最佳回复:已经公投退欧了,安心生活吧,接受现实吧

fb上面看的,很反映我的想法

A good friend of mine has posted this to my Facebook page today:

“I don’t know why you keep posting this stuff. It’s done now. Whatever the outcome, you just gotta accept it and get on with it. You can either be against this country making good on its current situation, so you can say “I told you so” or embrace the change and help to make it a better place. All this negativity is just stressing you out and getting you nowhere. It’s done mate. Any political party who renegs on what the majority have voted for, is just suicidal. If the shoe was on the other foot, you’d be saying exactly the same to me. Live and let live.”

This was my response.

"It’s not done now, which is why I keep posting this stuff.

Brexit does not have to happen. The Referendum has no constitutional meaning. It is the equivalent of saying to the country “Okay, hands up who thinks this?”.

The U.K. cannot leave the EU by invoking Article 50 until there has been due process through Parliament. Parliament must enact a law. MPs vote on whether to enact that law. Most MPs voted to remain. It is so ‘not done now’.

Many Brexiters feel remorse. Now the lies are catching up with the Brexit leaders. Now it is clear that there was no post Brexit plan. £350 million a week is not going to now go to the NHS.

The Sun Newspaper, famously pro Brexit, is now saying the following to it’s readers:

1. Inflation is likely to rise
  2. The cost of an average family holiday will rise
  3. Accommodation abroad will cost more
  4. Beer prices will go up
  5. EU caps on international calls will no longer apply, so it’ll cost much more to make calls in Europe
  6. Unemployment will rise and wages will fall by up to four per cent
  7. Mortgages prices will rise
  8. Rates of taxation will increase
  9. Benefit payments may be slashed

Since 52% of the voting public did not want to listen to ‘experts’ (when have experts ever known anything), maybe they’re willing to listen to the Sun Newspaper?

Kelvin McKenzie, of the Sun Newspaper is now of the view that if he had the chance again, he would vote to Remain.

If the shoe was on the other foot, Farage and Boris Trump and Gove and the other Brexiters would most certainly not be leaving it alone because ‘it is done now’.

It is most certainly not done. The Referendum never had force. The Brexit claims were ALL utterly false and full of despicable lies. And I tried to tell you, and others."

I would encourage you all to keep anything you post or say to anyone who is a Brexiter to be accurate and positive with your response. Reason can prevail.

good point. Get on with it, or fxxk off to the USA. I’d prefer the latter…:lol

第二次公投没可能发生,但议会的确有权暂不执行脱欧。

虽然英国可以暂不触发50条,但是欧盟不会让英国无限期的拖下去,而且对于英国这样标榜民主的国家,议会不能逆民意,不然议会会面临提前解散的风险,到时候对英国更不利。退与留都无所谓,卡在中间是最愚蠢的,沉没成本太大,英国是无力承担的。同样,对于欧盟来说,他们也不需要一个摇摆不定的英国,这样对欧盟也是伤害。

get on with it 不光是对remain, 对Brexit们同样适用。

done is done。 可惜的是, 竟然不少支持leave的人忽然觉得强大无比,开始出现racism hate behaviour。 更应该告诉他们, get a life and carry, 让poliitician们去完成接下来的任务, 而不是对站在街上,bus上对移民吼叫。

投票退欧的大部分地区是拿欧盟funding的,以后funding取消,退欧派真做好准备接受了?今天还有议员要求退欧阵营兑现诺言,保证能够补偿这些损失呢。

52对48,真是分裂的比分。

Banana2006你别看大盘指数 只会误导你 你看个股 现在涨回来只是因为国际公司 比如BP Shall这些 涨回来(因为对他们没影响,而且revenue in dollar) 但凡是和local business相关的 比如民航业easyjet 比如银行barclays 都没有涨回来。uk两年recession已经是定论 可能更长

Banana2006 股指是会迷惑人的 应该看个股
首先 如果这些对经济没影响 那英镑跌多少 ftse 就应该涨多少 但现在为止 不是这样 也就是拿美元计算 英国大盘是跌的

其次看个股 大盘之所以涨回些大部分是因为很多国际公司的股票(revenue in dollar and from overseas对他们没影响)比如BP Shall, 但大多数营收在英国的 都跌了以后涨不回来了 比如easyjet greggs Barclays。说到底只是FX effect

英国两年的衰退已成定论 可能更长 不要幻想了 也绝不是专家危言耸听

你看easyJet和那几只地产股这几年都涨上天了,股市有涨就有跌,现在跌一跌反而显得更合理。

淡定淡定,Banana2006 这个人毫无常识,就是个idiot,你看根本就没人想理他,你回复他也不怕拉低自己的智商?

banana,兄弟,别不依不饶的,美国南北战争结束时,该是朋友还是朋友,该做买卖还做买卖。人家到现在都没回呛你。英国脱与不脱战争已经结束了。醒醒吧哈哈

“马勒戈壁的”又来了。真马勒戈壁的。现在怎么不说马勒戈壁的了? 你”马勒戈壁的“。

股市都已经升回来了。英镑也开始涨了,这个SB又在危言耸听。你竟然还相信。

expert有政治主张,并不是中立的意见。当然无法相信。一天到晚专家,专家。专家就没有错的时候吗?真TM傻。

我越来越觉得“马勒戈壁的”这个名字真马勒戈壁的适合你这个马勒戈壁的人。你马勒戈壁的改名算了。