接受了一家公司的OFFER(邮件回复说接受,但是还未在纸质的offer签名),可以反悔吗

接受了一家公司的OFFER(HR邮件把OFFER发给我了,同时也发信给了纸质的。我邮件回复说接受,但是还未在纸质的offer签名)。OFFER内容应该是CONDITIONAL的,也就是说要对我的EMPLOYMENT HISTORY、信用记录等做一些检查。我邮件回复说接受OFFER。他们HR说好的,他去通知hiring manager这个好消息。现在我可以说不去他们公司吗?

Your employment with xxx Limited would be on the terms set out in a formal Service Agreement which will be issued to you shortly upon joining, and will be subject to us receiving:

• satisfactory past employment references;

• evidence that you hold such qualifications as detailed by you in the background information questionnaire (which we, or a trusted third party, will supply to you);

• a satisfactory Disclosure Scotland check;

• satisfactory credit and bankruptcy checks;

• disqualified directorships and FCA prohibited register clearance;

and satisfactorily completing a 3 month probation period.

By accepting this offer you also confirm that you are able to accept this role and carry out the work it would involve without breaching any legal restrictions on your activities such as restrictions imposed by a current or former employer.

Please bear in mind that this offer may be withdrawn if any of the above conditions are not satisfied.

I hope you feel able to accept this offer, and if you wish to do so, I would be grateful if you could sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it, marked clearly for the attention of the undersigned, together with your completed Application and Information Release Form (enclosed)
Finally, we would also ask you to provide your verification documents as set out in the Screening Process Information sheet attached. Upon satisfactory completion of the above vetting and screening checks, we will write to you to confirm your start date.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

没签合同可以反悔

签了合同也可以反悔

可以反悔。还见过接受了offer,要上班的当天没去上班也没通知公司的情况呢,你这个完全可以反悔。

我合同都签了 还在想去不去 纠结 就是有点败人品

这种情况很常见, 给人家打个招呼就行了, 人家搞这个的, 见的多了.

就是名声不太好

可以反悔

上班了还可以辞职呢,这个算啥。。。。

可以。
不过,如果你是通过中介申请的,中介会不高兴…