各位你们好, 看我的吧, 今后

简单的介绍一下自己的经历,然后学日本人鞠躬请多关照。 {:5_137:}

看一下有多少人参加,是一个team, 一个大team,一个department,还是cross department

80人已经是非常多的人,不知道只是为你开,还是为每一个新员工开的
但是这么多人参加就一定要好好准备了

你可以说说工作中的见闻,开心的事情;也可以说说对新工作的期望,希望大家多多关照

想要大家印象深刻就说,老子胡汉三又杀回来拉

如果周一入职就不用担心,因为周一WFH的人很多,所以稍微准备下就可以了……

Just what popped into my head. Hope you wouldn’t mind. Congrats.
There it goes:

Erm… I didn’t get much sleep last night. Yes, no, honestly. My very first task on this new job is such a challenging one already, crikey, before I even had a chance to touch my desk. Erm, I wouldn’t call myself one who impresses with appearance or a few lines (clear your throat), despite wearing my best shirt today (laugh, touch collar).

(Put up a sincere face from now on.)

But I want to make sure you all know how honoured and thrilled I felt having received this opportunity to stand in front of you, to introduce myself, or, to reintroduce myself to some of you.

5 mins talk about you and your job

The past year was one filled with many ups and downs. But for me personally, very fortunately, there couldn’t be a better start of the new year than this. The only other equally significant moment in my career life was the time when I got my first job as a graduate in XXX (laugh). And I can’t be more grateful.
Last night I lied in bed eagerly anticipating my speech today. And now I’m even more excited looking forward to starting a new venture with xxx, xxx (address your boss and team), and among you, as a part of this organisation.

就是

新年快乐

然后简单介绍下自己相关工作经历
最后来一个joke/humor

Not many people can handle a big speech like this. It would be embarrassing if noone laugh at jokes. {:5_134:}

Happy new year!
I personally don’t think this is a big speech, most certainly not a grand entrance. It’s a modest and safe speech in keeping with the occasion and the number of audience presented.
Also, personally, I found the audience usually do laugh at the appropriate times, or with the right hints in the worst scenarios.
I have to admit that I had a tendency to overestimate my audience {:5_143:} but it worked for me luckily.
It could be quite different in the academic circles I imagine?

简短介绍下自己,你已经过了interview,不需要搞得特别隆重了。大公司的员工都很务实,没那些花里胡哨的。

姐妹儿/哥们儿,你要不是被挖回去做CEO/CFO/。。。UFO,就像成龙大哥说的那样缅怀一下过去,珍惜一下未来就得啦。5分钟足够,别废话或是片儿汤太多,没几个人会有功夫听你长篇大论,特别是太装就招人烦了。

嗯,不得不说,你英语真好,怪不得要说那么多。。。。。。 {:5_142:}

谢谢,
不是所有人都开, 估计是因为我是回去的员工。所以礼待一下。

真理。前面那个示范,不知道还以为乔布斯回苹果呢。大家不当面笑场真算是涵养好。真说了很快就又轮到离职或者是多年的一个笑话了。

cross department.
估计70-80人

cross department. 公司按照功能分几个section,每个section有自己的GM, VP等等,下面有几个部门。
这个欢迎会是section单位的,
估计70-80人

呵呵,同时也是‘新年的正能量’贴!
没有这些年的努力,就没有人会挖。

Those are a few very simple words to wrap around the self introduction. They may look long but in reality won’t take more than 2 minutes when you say them. :smiley: