英文好的朋友能进来看下吗,想给邻居写个便条,在线等,谢谢

邻居家花园门晚上经常不关,晚上起风就会发出很大响声,白天他家基本没人,晚上想上门敲门感觉又不礼貌,所以想写个便条白天投进去,请英文好的朋友帮帮忙,怎么表达比较地道又委婉,在线等!

if you dont close your garden door, i dont sleep :slight_smile:

最好去敲门寒暄几句,介绍下自己,再说花园大门的事。纸条还是挺粗鲁的,第一印象就不好。

有事说事,就说看见陌生人徘徊后院,不关门的话不安全或者说风大会把门弄坏了,递纸条感觉怪怪的。我家晚上侧门感应灯照到邻居家了,人家半夜12点都来敲门说睡不着

刚搬来的时候已经敲门自我介绍了,还给他们送过圣诞贺卡和礼物,周围几家邻居人都不错,只有这家人相对差些,所以不想敲门了,敲门他们可能还会觉得我估计找茬,纸条的方式我觉得是OK的,以前我的邻居装修就是给我家投的纸条,我觉得还OK的,现在就是希望写的地道和委婉些,能帮我一下吗,谢谢!

谢谢,这个有意思,但是怕他们不知道我为什么无法入睡,呵呵,还能怎么表达?

主要这家人不是很好,所以不想当面说,而且我英语不怎么样,感觉写纸条更能表达清楚些,希望表达的地道和委婉些,能帮我一下吗,谢谢!

Hey neighbour, I need to ask a favour: your garden door actually woke me up when it was windy during night, I hope you could close it properly next time, thanks a lot.

—想问一下这帖子为什么是树洞贴

Hi, this is your neighbour from noxxx, I was wondering if you could lock your garden door night time pls? It’s quite windy recently, your garden door got blown and bangs quite often. Thank you, xxx

Something around these lines, lol

对的,成龙大哥说的对,我老gate 和 door 不分, 老被我男友笑:cn08:

Dear bla bla,

Recently, I noticed your garden gate has not been securely closed in the evening. The wind swing and toast it around and make big bang bang noise the whole night. I would like to bring to your attention about this situation because I am afraid the gate may get broken if the wind is getting stronger and more persistent.

Regards!

Bla bla {:5_142:}

为什么有一种喜感 哈哈哈哈it is dancing in the wind all night long

By the way, just for safety reasons, you may want to keep your side door closed, because it is noisy sometimes and may attract unwanted attention at night. 加上前面嘘寒问暖,后面 please thank you,约吃饭等等

非常感谢你!

非常感谢你!

非常感谢成龙大哥!

非常感谢你!

你们这个都太文言了。 我英语不好,直接过去敲门说 Hello Mate, your garden door keep bang bang bang all night long. My head keep bang bang bang all day long. please shut your garden gate in the night or my head will bang bang bang on your front door in the evening.

shutyour fucking back gate, or I break you dam back door.

{:5_142:}

This one is better than mine.