更新-------求助:买BTL公寓,双方律师已经开始办理

这个公寓里的租客是DSS,一个年轻女孩,好像有点mental方面的问题,她还有一个carer住在公寓里照顾她。我担心以后租客福利减少付不起房租,就跟中介说想把租客请出去以后再成交,中介回复说他们的合同是跟一个公司签的,公司再把房子给租客住,不会有问题的。我发邮件要求看看他们的租房合同再考虑考虑,得到如下的回复:
Regarding the Tenants at xxxxxxxxxxxx, we have been in the process of renewing their contract so we are currently at the stage where they have paid the renewal fee and new contracts have been sent to them – However, these have not yet been signed so are not legally binding. If you are sure that you don’t want to keep these Tenants, then the only thing we can do is not renew on a fixed term but allow the contract to lapse into what we call a periodic tenancy which would allow you to serve notice at any time. However, this does not mean that they will vacate in March. Legally, we would have to serve them with 2 months notice from the rental date (which is the 14th) We are not able to take instruction from yourself to serve notice on the Tenant until you are the legal owner. Obviously the current Owner will not want to serve them notice as she knows they are very good Tenants – and also if the sale were to fall through for any reason then she would be left with an empty property thus losing rental income.

Is there any particular reason that you do not want to take these Tenants on? They have been in the property for 5 years and we have never had a problem with them – if it is just a case of being able to increase the rent then I am sure they would rather pay the increase than have to give up the flat.

现在不知道该怎么办,担心租客以后交不上租金不好赶,可是房东不愿意清租客,不知道该怎么办,求教大家支招。谢谢。
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
更新:
先谢谢大家的建议,我下午回复了中介,说了自己的担心和态度,中介立刻就回复了邮件,如下:
I think there has been some confusion - xxxxxxxxxx. is rented to a COMPANY called The Lodge Group, it is not rented to an individual Tenant. The Company are very well established and their credentials have been checked with Companies House. They rent several properties from us and we encounter no problems with them at all. The reason the Contract is in their name is because the Company are our Tenant and they are solely responsible for the rent, not the Individual person.

In the years that we have rented to The Lodge Group, the rent has been paid on time for every property – this is because it is paid by the Company and not by an Individual. Belvoir do not rent to people on DSS. The current Landlady of this property has been completely satisfied with the Company as her Tenant over the last 5 years and I think any Landlord would feel the same. “Company Lets” as we call them are far safer than when you rent to an individual person, because there is no fear of any of the problems that you have listed in your email below. Also, the property has just had a new kitchen fitted and been decorated, so there really is no need for you to have the added expense of refurbishment. In addition, you will not have any void period or loss of rent if you buy the flat with the Tenant already there.

If there is anything that you are unsure of, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions at all. I think it would be a great shame if you decided not to buy the flat – it is an extremely good buy to let property with an extremely good Tenant already in situ. If you really did not want this Company to remain in the property after you buy it then we can just give them 2 months notice to move out.

However, if you are absolutely sure that you want the property empty before you take over then I will speak to the current Landlady and see if she wants to serve them notice.
看着很有说服力,我又有点犹豫了,请大家再帮忙看看,给点分析建议,爱你们!

可以买一种房东保险,租客不交房租的损失可以索赔

DSS很多不靠谱,因为labour改政策把housing benefit交给claimant而不是landlord,这样很有可能导致拖欠房租,以后福利还会接着砍,mental health不像physical disability可以确定长期的benefit eligibility,这样以后的不确定性会比较高

DSS房客通不过rent guarantee insurance的背景调查,买不到那种保险的。最好是房子清空再过户,否则这种有mental问题的人,她不交租你赶都赶不走

找新房吧。

请大家帮忙看看,谢谢了。

看了你的更新,问个简单的问题,公司给你租金从哪来?如果房客不交的话,估计公司和你的合同最多承担一段时间的房租,然后公司就不管了。你的风险是,如果出了问题,到时候损失的时间和金钱,代价太大。

其实事情很简单,大家躲这种租客都来不及,你还一头撞上去。是租客付你的房租,不是公司付你的房租,你明白这,就知道你的风险了。

明了!还是要点一下才明白啊……谢谢

今天中介电话我,说房主不愿意赶走租客,说是卖房时就写清了investor only,如果我不愿意那就把房再放回市场上去卖,态度挺强硬的,我又比较想要这个房子,矛盾中…有什么建议能说动房主不?谢谢。

没办法,因为现在的房东其实很难腾空房子。其实你以后也会面临同样的情况,不好卖,房租很难涨。
我个人建议,不要碰。现在英国的房市还有的跌,因为脱欧不明朗,你有钱,慌啥。

还以为带租客的房子省心,不要以后找租客了,看了大家的回复长见识了,原来很多房东不要DSS是有原因的

DSS一般房东不会愿意租的。中介帮你找房客时也觉得有这种意愿合情合理。所以能不碰还是别碰了。

everything is about money,有些房东就喜欢dss因为房租高。

好的,谢谢你这么中肯的建议,我今天就跟中介说不买了。可惜了我的律师费,不过不要紧,以后遇到合适的再买。非常感谢你一直给我建议。

好的,谢谢你。

好的,我去跟中介这样说:不清房客就不成交吧。谢谢你的建议。

事实上是原房主赶不走那个房客才这么卖的。等个不懂行的来接盘

好的,谢谢你的建议。

她的房租才750镑,低于市场价的850镑,我估计也是跟她涨租比较难,她还请了一个黑人看护,肯定钱没什么富余的。

就是担心这种问题,谢谢你的信息和建议。