new flat in Halifax and extension work in pe28 ( 基本每日每周更新进展直至项目完成,也可以电话交流)

The house condition is very bad

看起来你是要通过化腐朽为神奇大赚一笔了 {:5_142:}

This flat is 50.000

This flat is cost us 50.000 to buy , it is cheap, but we need to do a lot of works

This week job is rewirimg

The house condition is horrible, Our plan is to spend 5000 to 6000 to do the refurbishment works and rent it out in the sumie time

Rewiring started this afternoon time

More

Hard work, but it will be beautiful when it is done.

We will not do big job in the Kitchen and bathroom n those two flats, we brought those two flats for long term investment, we focus more in London area

The Mountains are just bihind of those two flats

This Town is Great for summer Holiday

First day job get done

广告 帖 。。 哈啊哈

Sorry, it is my flat, so why somebody else could show how the did the work in their houses back to 1 year ago

chill mate chill, theres no need to private messaging me regarding the etho of your living.
The reason I mentioned that this is an advertising campaign was purely based on what I saw regarding your postings and your signature promoting a so and so design company, maybe you would argue that you just simply wanting to show us here a flat renovating project, but I beg to differ considering your postings offering house renovating projects and services in the past. {:5_137:} no offence though, i ma waiting to see the finishing product too. bring it on !

Second day, we need to knock The Wall down

We need to have a break now at 10 am

Demolition

Before Lunch time break