T1 200K 续签开帖 带问题合集, 为大家助力

看了大家这么多case和回答~ 干脆开个贴来攒攒人品。

T1 200K, 服务咨询行业 续签。

真是慢慢等待啊, 16年12月初交的, 到今天, 基本整整半年, 来了一份interview 的邀请

倒不怕interview,地方也不远, 20号。 但还是得准备准备, 毕竟都是上个财年的资料了。 准备完之后,等面试过后, 跟大家分享下经验吧。

GOOD LUCK

7/7 2017
面试整个流程一小时多, 因为skype对方需要打字,所以大概go through 了40-50个问题,整个过程比较流畅。 最后询问how long should I expect this for? 答: it is wrong for me to tell you the time, but for me, I am satisfied with this interview, I got all my answers. (这就出现我的第一个问题,这个case worker, 是不是能做decision 的那个, 还是她也需要process 到supervisor那里。 据个人对学生签的了解, 应该不是需要further investigation 的,都可以直接过了 。。。)

仍是等待状态, 虽然已经基本做到了能做了,也只能尽人事以听天命了。

快速更新

注意事项:
问人工部分是100% , 而且可能会给你下套,比较细致的问题。

公司的网页他们会去查,而且找了中文翻译,这是让我比较没想到的。

能不交transcation details 就别交了吧, 真的问得挺细, 需要脑子转得快。

会做company house research , 关于你自己名下其他公司要小心, 不要跟政策冲突

问题集 : 这部分主要是集合了几家律师朋友和网上论坛的一个小汇总。还有注意事项集, 争取一并更新

General questions

1. Please state your full name, date of birth and nationality

2. What is your current address?

3. What is your occupation?

4. Are you single or married?

5. Did you find it ok coming here today? How did you get here today? How long was the journey?

6. What type of application did you make? - to extend my Tier 1 Business Entrepreneur visa

7. When did you come to the UK?

Questions relating to the Business

1. What is the name of your Company? What is the name of your business?

2. What is your trading address?

3. When did you start this business?

4. When was this Company incorporated?

5. What is your position in this Company? Are you the sole Director? Are you a shareholder of this company?

6. When were you appointed as Director of this Company?

7. What type of business is this?

8. What are your opening hours? What days do you open?

9. What are your average sales per week?

10. Do you take card or cash from your customers?

11. Who are your main suppliers? Do you get credit from your suppliers? If
    yes, how many days/weeks/months credit do you normally get?

12. How do you pay your suppliers?

13. Which local Council is your business located within? As in which Council do you pay your business rates to? How much is your business rates approximately?

14. Do you own your business premises? Do you pay any rent? If yes, how much? How do you pay your rent and to who?

15. What was your net profit in the last financial year?

16. Who is your Accountant? What documents do you give to your Accountants to prepare your accounts?

17. When was the last time you pay tax and how much?

18. Do you draw monies from the business? If yes, how often, how much and how do you draw?

19. Are you registered for VAT? When do you pay VAT? When was the last time you filed your VAT Return? How often do you need to file this return?

20. There was no turnover in your first financial year from 2013 to 2014. Why is that?

21. Have you made losses in your last 2 financial years? Why is that?

22. Do you think the business is feasible to continue trading? When do you think you will break even and make profits? Why is that?

Questions relating to the £200,000 monies invested

1. Have you invested at least £200,000 into your business?

2. Have you drawn any of these monies away?

3. When did you invest it or how? – by way of Director’s loan, in various sums (to expand)

4. How did you get the money of £200,000? Was it borrowed? Do you have to repay the money to someone?

Questions relating to the employees

1. How many employees do you have?

2. What are their names? What are their positions/job titles? When did they start? Are they still working for you?

3. How much do you pay them per week? How do you pay them? By bank transfer, by cash or by cheque? How often do you pay them? Weekly, Bi-weekly or monthly or others?

4. How did you recruit them? Did you interview them? Did they send you a CV? How did you know they were suitable for their job?

5. Please describe each of their job duties in brief, what they do.

6. What are their working hours? How may hours do they work every week?

7. Do they have a contract?

祝好运!!

楼主也是2016年12月初申请的?我是16年12月2日申请的,而且我也是服务咨询行业。不同的是我是5万 T1 续签。楼主具体是16年12月几日申请的?我一直担心收到面试通知。祝您一切顺利。

祝好运!请问,在这等的半年内有没有收到home office的通知说需要超过八周的时间?

我是6月中旬才递交 T1E续签 希望8周内下来 祈祷。。。

楼主,面试怎样了?我也被抽中面试,跟你差不多时间申请的,6月29日面试。要去伦敦,离我这好远。

有~ 好像过了四个月收到的信 extreme complicated , 不过似乎大家都有收到

我应该跟你前后脚,我是10号到期,应该也就是提前10天寄出的。 原来大家真的都要变守望者了

你最后有问要等多久呀?我感觉你面试表现的很不错呀!而且你如何都能记住这些问题呢?我大概记得哪些问题,可是要我写下来这些问题还是不能全部记住的。呵呵,是呀,都在守望着快点出结果。我面试的时候有些地方表现的不是很好,有些地方没答好,希望签证官会不会揪小辫子。

哥们现在怎么样呀~ 你也面试去过了么·

面试了,还没结果。你出结果了吗?

到现在还在等呢~ 好烦躁啊… 好多事做不了, 想回趟国处理点业务都被卡死

这让人业务怎么蓬勃发展么

get credit from supplier 是什么意思

我16年5月16号续签了 16年8月面试 17年5月NHS refund my17年7月29被拒 17年8月10 AR申请 17年9月6号 AR给予签证 12号收到材料 护照 信 现在在等卡 祝大家好运