请问有人在英国买房子的经历吗?谢谢了

不知道有没有人在英国买过房子啊,知道具体的程序吗?

谢谢了 ,一般mortgage批准了的话,是不是要联系Slicitors,一般是一个什么样的procedure.

Thanks a lot

Hope someone would give me kindly help!
[ 编辑 tngm1983 在 06-07-29 02:02 ]

go search for the property you like first, then put an offer on it (if you decided to buy), then find a solicitor, passing on your solicitor’s detail to the agent, then you just have to deal with your solicitor, that’s all.

How about the Mortgage? Why solicitor mentioned we should have the mortgage offer and pass the mortgage contract to them, and what still waiting for after the settle down the mortgage, is that mean everything is waiting for the solictors?

Such as search…but the mortgage adviser always mentioned that they should wait for the solictors search then the process will become quicker

Anyway,I am very confused about those procudure.

hope someone would give me more details

thanks a lot

you need to have a mortgage before you can proceed with your solicitor. To get a mortgage you need to find a lender who is willing to lend you money. Before the final mortgage agreement is drawn, the lender company will send someone to look the property that you want to buy to see whether it is Ok to lend you money. If everything is Ok, you will have a mortgage offer, then you can pass on this info to your solicitor, then everything wil proceed. hope this helps

Thanks a lot. Do you know how long should i wait until exchange of the contract?

We have the mortgage offer now,so just only wait for the solictors finish all the search, and get the exchange contract done, right?

Thanks

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/template/publicsite%2Chelp%2Cguides%2Cbuying%2CDetermineYrBudget.vm

rightmove这个网站不错,上面那个链接就是buying process
[ 编辑 cashcash 在 06-07-29 08:13 ]

如果是学生身份是不可能给你批贷款买的, 好多拿工作签证的人银行都不给批

给你个建议~~去找财务公司,他们会帮你,我有个朋友就找财务公司帮忙贷, 现在已经买了3套了.

全过程应该是,先去看房,然后申请贷款,如果贷款批下来,会给你个MORGAGE PROMISE先, 那着这个再去找中介,找律师,做VALUATION这些, 最后中介确定卖给你了, 银行就会把贷款 批给你的律师

tngm1983于2006-07-29写道:

Thanks a lot. Do you know how long should i wait until exchange of the contract?

We have the mortgage offer now,so just only wait for the solictors finish all the search, and get the exchange contract done, right?

Thanks

duration of the procedure varies. It can be completed in a month, or it can reach out to 6 months (ours went for six months). Normally, your solicitor will do every necessary thing for you, you need to complete some forms and sign the contract. Towards to the end, you need to agree on a date for exchanging contract and completion.( this can be the same date or different). If you are in a hurry, then you have to chase your solicitor up in order to get things moving. Finding a good solicitor is very importent. hope it helps.