想在英国买房子,大家帮忙参考参考,给意见啊.

刚刚找到工作,需要搬去离上班进的地方,要不然我的交通费用一年都要1500, 结果发现我那区的房子较多的是一套的出租的,要450 到500, 这么算那还不过自己买一套,供房子一个月也是交600左右,但是是为自己的房子投资比交房租划算.

大家给点意见啊,我老板也是建议我自己买,自己省点花,也够开销,但是我就是担心房价会降,而且房子不在市中心所以不知道什么时候可以出租出去.

大家给我点意见啊,

你什么地方,房子怎么那么便宜? 每个月才还600多。那房子也就8万左右吧。英国还有这么便宜的房子?
[ 编辑 vcyapple 在 08-05-21 05:03 ]

It has been a pretty hard time for the monetary policy committe of Bank of England to control the economy…The housing market has been evidently slow down recently …However the renting market is still increasingly hot. Now that you want to stay at the room you wish to buy…I think you can wait and see the trend.

vcyapple于2008-05-21写道:

你什么地方,房子怎么那么便宜? 每个月才还600多。那房子也就8万左右吧。英国还有这么便宜的房子?

[ 编辑 vcyapple 在 08-05-21 05:03 ]

好聪明,真的是哦,我看的房价是以8万为最低标起价的,所以大概算了算多少我可以负荷. 看了几套是8万9千多的,网上图片我觉得很漂亮,但是不知道实际看房回如何.

英格兰,苏格兰买房不一样

你在哪里?

killua40于2008-05-21写道:

It has been a pretty hard time for the monetary policy committe of Bank of England to control the economy…The housing market has been evidently slow down recently …However the renting market is still increasingly hot. Now that you want to stay at the room you wish to buy…I think you can wait and see the trend.

I am thinking to wait a couple of mths and see how it goes. My current flat is due in June, but I can extent until Aug, so after that I have to find somewhere to stay and the place has to be clased to my working location. Looking for somewhere to live is a nightmare when you are abroad.

Athena_Mars于2008-05-21写道:

英格兰,苏格兰买房不一样

你在哪里?

I am in scotland. ask some of local and they suggest me to buy one rather to rent. as you are invest for your futhur.

I think the point is not the value drop or rise. As long as you don’t want to sell it, it doesn’t make any sense. The thing is the interest is too high. The mortgage can be too high!

baobaofang于2008-05-21写道:

I think the point is not the value drop or rise. As long as you don’t want to sell it, it doesn’t make any sense. The thing is the interest is too high. The mortgage can be too high!

that is a good point. actually, i have calculated the interest rate at 5.75%, so it is roughly 600 have to pay to the bank.But if i can not find a room to rent then a single flat would be the last choice I have, so around 500 would be my rental fee.

你能买房子了?

好像要有英国永居或者加入英国国籍才能买吗?

苏格兰的房子

太便宜了…

受不了… :cn03: :cn03:

苏格兰哪个城市的???

爱丁堡是不太可能了

一般看要你在的城市和地区定 而且要等工作了4个月以上在考虑买房子 因为这样你比较肯定是否做得下去 因为要是换工作的话 这个住址就很郁闷了

gloomyfran于2008-05-22写道:

你能买房子了?

好像要有英国永居或者加入英国国籍才能买吗?

苏格兰的房子

太便宜了…

受不了… :cn03: :cn03:

没有听说要永居或是入国籍才可以买,至少目前我了解的是没有.什么叫太便宜拉 ,也好贵好不好,什么受不了.....怎么觉得有歧视的成分在..........

qqinlove于2008-05-22写道:

我至少呆一年,老板人好,我就会考虑一直做下去.

不是说非要永居才能买

只是有些银行不给工签借mortgage

mm要买房现在就得动手了吧,给房子survey和办那些手续也得2个月

不过…这个时候买房好像真的不是一个好时机,个人意见啦

martini123于2008-05-22写道:

qqinlove于2008-05-22写道:

我至少呆一年,老板人好,我就会考虑一直做下去.

其实MM说的对 可觉得LZ好像很着急买 所以劝她至少4个月