续签英国,急!!!!!!!

However, i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities,that you meet the requirements of paragraph 57, in particular:

You are able and intend to follow the course

you are able to meet the costs of the course and maintain and accommodate your self without recourse to employment or public funds

Furthermore, i have also considered your application under paragraph 320(21),whether or not to your knowledgem false document have been submitted in support this application

BECAUSE

You have recently been refused a visa in the same catrgory as this application. i have considered this application on its merits and exanmined the documents you have submitted. i have also referred to the previous application. There is no evidence to show that there has been any signficant change in your circumstances or application_since then.

I have serious doubts over the authenticity of the documents produced in support of your parents’employment/salary. In particular:-

The documents that you have provided in regard to your sponsor’s employment do not have the appropriate checks and as such their authenticity is brought into doubt.

You have produced evidence of funds to demonstrate that there is money available for the cost of your tuition,maintenance and accommodation. These show that large sums of money were deposited over a short period.You have not attached a satisfactory explanation for nor shown sufficient documentary evidence of the origins satisfied that these funds have not been deposited solely for the purpose of this application nor that they will remain available to you.

You have failed to provide any details of the employment of your sponsor. Therefore,as the cost of your tuition,maintenance and accommodation is to be bore by your sponsor(s),funding your education will is commensurate with his/their current economic circumstances and that such funds will actually be available to you in the United Kingdom. Therefore i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you are able to meet the cost of the course and maintain and accommodate yourself without recourse to employment or public funds

这是拒签信,大家能告诉我怎么办吗??

你签证什么时候到期;看信来说你好象因为同样原因被拒签过一次了;在英国念本科第几年了;拒签的主要原因是因为你可以支付全部费用,但你的钱是在近期内一次汇入你银行的,你无法提供有效的证明文件来说明这些钱你不会再转帐到别人帐户。

解决办法:如果你真的是在打工,那就把每月的工资单wage slip和每月的银行账单bank accountment,如果可能让你的雇主给你开一封证明信说明你每周打工没超过20小时(如果你允许打工的话),学校再读证明信以及所读专业课程信,你以往的成绩单,护照,警察局注册证明,两张照片,一同用special delivery邮到home office应该没有问题。

附:在续签期间,你属于合法逗留身份,所以不用担心被遣送。

祝你好运、、

更多详细准备材料请参考:

http://bbs.powerapple.com/forum2/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=615841&forum=70&23

楼主的情况是因为户口里的钱不够生活费和学费,再加上近期有一大笔资金放入银行里,而拿不出证明来证明这钱是那里来的,如果是别人借的话,你可以考虑叫爸爸妈妈提供一份收入证明,上面写的是你没有证明文件证明你爸爸妈妈的收入是真实的,那你可以去拿一个公证书"(在中国不难吧).这样的情况下,我想还有理由去上诉.

我是在北京签的

我的签证已经到期了,学校也快该开学了,所以现在又被拒签了,很着急

我的钱确实是我爸爸的,因为他当时在外地我不能拿到他的资金证明,我爸爸跟银行联系,银行说只能把前提出来,然后在存一个新的账户上,这样所以就有了拒签信上所讲的,我短期内存了大笔的钱

能告诉我应该怎么准备能证明资金是我爸爸的呢

于 2005-01-21 10:46, emily_roman 写:

能告诉我应该怎么准备能证明资金是我爸爸的呢

这个问题问得有点好笑了?你们家的钱?你自己都不能证明,我们怎么证明?回去跟中介,或者律师咨询阿