who do you think about Marketing?

读过的说一下难吗?会不会很闷啊?或者是,对以后用途大不大?!Page Title

let’s talk about only programming here!!!

Based on my personal experience, it is not boring or difficult at all. So far as i know, Marketing is one of the major couse you got to take if in business. Marketing is the bridge between consumers and marketers. It makes a market more efficient by producing the product/service consumers are looking for。Marketing is everywhere and is for average person like us: it’s not only important to be the best, but also to let others believe you are the best. That is the meat of Marketing.

I was born an original. Won’t die a copy

[ 编辑者 curve 于日期 19May03 ]

i am learning the marketing, it is not very difficult, you need to remember some theories and do marketing researches, so it is quite interesting and useful.

Marketing is a no doubt a great major.

First of all, you gotta to have the idea, lots of ideas. That’s what marketing is all about.

Secondly, You will have lots of presentation, if you are not a native English speaker. No matter how well your English is. you cannot compete with those American born students.

于 2003-06-24 08:02, girl_rebecca 写:

Marketing is a no doubt a great major.

First of all, you gotta to have the idea, lots of ideas. That’s what marketing is all about.

Secondly, You will have lots of presentation, if you are not a native English speaker. No matter how well your English is. you cannot compete with those American born students.

Marketing is more relating to the concepts and ideas that can demonstrate the product and services. Definately got lots presentation, however, it's a good chance to improve ur English as well as the presentation skills which u may be used in the near future. therefore, don't need to scare if u r not native, coz in ur home town, there is also a subject available called marketing.