11:00AM - Mountain
12:00PM - Central
01:00PM - Eastern
06:00PM - London
07:00PM - Paris
09:00PM - Moscow
02:00AM - Tokyo (June 8th)

:cn01:

9:51AM It’s your last chance for predictions! Better get them in in comments before it all gets underway. We predict there’s going to be a new Mac Plus. The Plus 3GS.

10:02AM “We have a great conference for you this week. Over 5200 attendees, 57 countries, and we sold out in eight days.”

10:11AM “So PDF viewing built right in. That enhancement will be out later this month. So that is my update for the iPad.”

等待ing

10:26AM Steve is back. “You know he was playing that in real time there… that’s pretty cool.”

10:26AM “You can start rocking out today – it’s available in the app store for $2.99.”

10:26AM Oh goodness. There is air guitar happening on stage. And the music just got super loud! “You rock!” Big cheers for that.

10:25AM “As you can see we have the obvious tapping mechanics. With the introduction of a new strumming mechanic, our team has made gameplay perfect.”

10:27AM “I have a few great pieces of info to share with you this morning. Last week we crossed 5b downloads. This next thing is my favorite stat of the whole show. You know we give 70% of revenue to developers. So how much have we paid? To date? Just a few days ago we crossed $1b.” Wow, ha. A check made out to “developers” for a billion!

10:28AM “And that’s what makes the app store the most vibrant on the planet. Not only for users but developers as well. Now I’d like to talk about the iPhone.”

10:29AM “There have been a lot of stats floating around, market research, studies. Some are okay, some are questionable. I’d like to give you two pieces of data. The first is a report that just came out from Nielsen. They said what is the marketshare in the US? RIM, #1 with 35%, iPhone, 28%, Windows 19%, Android 9%… Nielsen said we’re over three times the marketshare of Android.”

10:30AM “Here’s another one – mobile browser usage. iPhone is at 58.2%, and Android is at 22.7%… that may help you put things in perspective.”

回顾什么的,没兴趣看了。。。
Jobs,快进正题吧

10:30AM “So let’s get back to iPhone. In 2007 iPhone reinvented what we thought of as a smartphone. It’s hard to remember what it was like. It was really different before the iPhone.”
1.jpg

你负责上图, 我负责码字~ :cn01:

10:32AM “You ain’t seen it…”

10:32AM “I don’t know if you’ve ever seen this.” Ha! Huge cheers!

10:31AM “Now, this is really hot. There are over 100 new features, but I’m going to cover 8. The first one? An all new design.”

10:31AM “We’re introducing iPhone 4.”

10:32AM “You gotta see this in person. This is beyond the doubt, the most precise thing, and one of the most beautiful we’ve ever made. Glass on the front and back, and steel around the sides. It’s like a beautiful old Leica camera.”