中国独特概念词英文表达法

这个我发过啊

在这里,不过不是一个版块的

http://bbs.powerapple.com/forum2/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=621920&forum=16

于 2005-02-16 00:03, xlxin 写:

在这里,不过不是一个版块的

http://bbs.powerapple.com/forum2/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=621920&forum=16

heee,, nice of you also, but i insist to express it, cuz it is just worth it.. pluz, at that moment, i didn't know there were something so likely,, hehee

于 2005-02-15 20:09, EV 写:

The end…

After reading the post that was made by norn,I decided to make some meaningful posts in Salon for my fellow friends on behalf of my honey yi_iy.She is quite busy recently so she hasnt got enough time to make posts .I hope everyone here can understand her.Please do not complain anything.

Everyone has the right to build up Salon.Everyone has the responsibility to make beautiful and meaningful posts.Everyone has the opportunity to to to to do what…

Anyway,hope you guys enjoy the post I made here.

PS…This is from CRI online.

:smiley:

thx honey, didn't expect there would be somthing like this here, this morning had to run to class, ye,,, recently got some private staff to handle and sustain,not painful at all just don't hav enough time to put my energy here as be4,, Got some complain? seriously didn't know about that, if there is some, i apologize, as didn't fulfill my resposability as the moderator, will work on it pretty soon.. .
anyway, thx honey, i am .........well, speechless. :( :( :(
[ 编辑 EV 在 05-06-29 13:28 ]

ding

菜篮子工程 Vegetable Basket Project

nice

不顶没天理了,很有用.

用正确的方法向我同学介绍中国,是很重要的.所以用词…

非常感谢

于 2005-02-15 21:12, babyhelen 写:

婚外恋 extramarital love

我觉得所谓婚外恋就是外遇,就是affair。不是么?

yeah..sum1 has translated dis in2 extramarital sex or sex after marriage lah..

dere is no specific rule 4 dis translation lah..

affair can also b used here,i suppose

于 2005-02-15 23:41, hihihiiiiii 写:

哈哈,原来是你弄的啊~~

不错,不错~~

支持

yeah...itz me lah..

于 2005-02-15 23:07, joyce_z 写:

只看了前几个就看见那个中秋节有错。是Mid不是Mia.

spellin mistake lah

于 2005-02-16 00:28, yi_iy 写:

于 2005-02-15 20:09, EV 写:

The end…

After reading the post that was made by norn,I decided to make some meaningful posts here in Salon for my fellow friends here on behalf of my honey yi_iy.She is quite busy recently so she hasnt got enough time to make posts here.I hope everyone here can understand her.Please do not complain anything.

Everyone has the right to build up Salon.Everyone has the responsibility to make beautiful and meaningful posts here.Everyone has the opportunity to to to to do what…

Anyway,hope you guys enjoy the post I made here.

PS…This is from CRI online.

thx honey, didn’t expect there would be somthing like this here, this morning had to run to class, ye, recently got some private staff to handle and sustain,not painful at all just don’t hav enough time to put my energy here as be4, Got some complain? seriously didn’t know about that, if there is some, i apologize, as didn’t fulfill my resposability as the moderator, will work on it pretty soon… .

anyway, thx honey, i am …well, speechless.

u r most welc my honey..

got some complaints from norn lah..

just saw da post he made in 什么管理的地方吧..a liiiiiiiiiit bit disappointed by wut he has written there..realli think he expects 2 much from da moderators here in Salon..me just wanna show my hospitality n luv 2 ya lah...

hope u can take gud care of urself..

evrfin goes smooth ..

于 2005-02-16 01:56, liupeide 写:

不顶没天理了,很有用.

用正确的方法向我同学介绍中国,是很重要的.所以用词…

非常感谢

thx lah....

errr…辛苦了…t.t…

于 2005-02-16 03:01, fattypig 写:

errr…辛苦了…t.t…

woow~~~~~

kaka~~~~~~