[原创]今天我有几句中国话要说!★品茗斋★

zhjluster: ,YOU ROCK!!!

i…i’m…speechless…

but actually, i think everyone knows everything you just said (hopefully)…it’s just a matter of…laziness? for those people whom you mentioned as “lazy, irresponsible, and ‘weak in english’ people”…and i personally agree with what you said…

all i wanna say is, it’s very nice of you to point it out…i mean…i think we all have the same kind of feeling,but we are just not brave enough, or we’re too lazy to say it…but it’s good that you’re here,right here,to warn us…

not only does it educate us,but also remind us those “happy time”…really miss it…but everything is changing and has been changed, you just can’t prevent it from how it is…so what can you do?

i actually consider myself as one of the “learners” and “beginners” as well…actually everyone does…i hope…

oh gosh,see,you got me!!! you made me REPLY!!!

i haven’t come here for…a long time. i just woke up from a long long afternoon nap,and Light told me to see this post,and i read it,and i finally replied!!!

Incredible!!!

lolz,just kidding…

so…hmm…after my whole crappy personal business is done, i’ll definitely come back to contribute more…

SEE,YOU’ve made me feel eager to get everything done,which means you made me feel eager to come back asap, which means you’ve encouraged me to keep working hard…

wow…WOOOOW!!!

you’re something!!!

and finally,you’re cool! :polite:

But unfortunately you’re a girl…if you’re a guy, i’ll… :cn08:
[ 编辑 ImSpecial_mememe 在 05-10-10 06:35 ]

lightningraider于2005-10-10写道:

哪天我也写一段类似的感人, 理智, 发愤的的话哈 :cn11:
你又要感慨了阿。。。。

haha

that’s what i want to say everytime i see people say"anyone knows…?"

wow, you’re my goddess, my hero!!! i love ya!!! :cn07:

:cn11: cool

ding :polite:

听你说不要灌以前发过的帖子,是不是别人在你贴字里面发贴,lz的铁数也会增加? :cn17:

nalaexpress于2005-10-10写道:

听你说不要灌以前发过的帖子,是不是别人在你贴字里面发贴,lz的铁数也会增加? :cn17:

没有特别的明白你的意思…… :cn17:

我好像没有说不要灌以前发过的贴子吧?认错人了?
你回不回贴,和我的贴数没有关系;你回贴是你的贴数,因为你和我不是一个人啊……否则,如果想你说的那样,我的贴数早就破万了…… :cn01:

ImSpecial_mememe于2005-10-10写道:

see u are here, feel so happy...

你居然这么上心

都有些不认识了

需要重新认识一下

so unglaublich

嘿嘿

看来你跟这边认识的人也不少哈

我就不怎么多说了

饿了

zhjluster于2005-10-10写道:

否则,如果想你说的那样,我的贴数早就破万了…… :cn01:

如果那样,俺贴数揍归零了 :roll:

ps,烂烂?? :cn06:

hehe, glad to see that there are so many people who support dear LAN LAN… :cn07: :cn07:

呵呵

来晚了

加精华了

慢慢给我罗嗦的烂烂回复

EV于2005-10-11写道:

呵呵

来晚了

加精华了

慢慢给我罗嗦的烂烂回复

Darling, you are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cn03: :cn03: :cn03: :cn03:

The breast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cn01: :cn01: :cn01: :cn01:

support zhizhi's views 200000%!!! the salon n pinming must feel so honoured 2 have a loyal member like u!!! some1 who's always been here, thru the ups n downs!!! that's consistency~~~ something which is very hard 2 achieve!!! support zhizhi!!! yay!!!

:cn08:

沙龙以前很热闹吗?现在真看不出来 :cn10:

赶上了一个小巅峰,我很庆幸。但这完全也是随着苹果起起伏伏得来的。posin…千万不要多想啊,这里的家人们,都知道你工作的很辛苦。

听着light的召唤来的。真的是好久没有上网了。 :cn12:

miss the old days…and cerntainly most of all iz all the family from our salon…Hope you all the best… :shy:

hope I can be on the same page as my honey and hunny are…actually I AM…

really wanna extend my cordial and heartfelt thanks to not only the members in pinming zhai but also all the dwellers in salon…we are gethering together really like a big family…and I really appreicate it very much…

:cn03: :cn03: :cn03: :cn03:

实际沙龙现在的状况比前几个月好很多,主要是大家的热情融入其中

烂烂亲爱的,LIGHT弟弟,一直守护沙龙的POISONOUS,坚持在沙龙的BUGGIE DARLING,MARS亲爱的…等等的…你们都是沙龙这个家的一部分,很感谢你们一直对沙龙的坚持和热爱,没有你们沙龙不会有今天

当然,这里最应该受到批评的是我,也许我可以是个好的沙龙MEMBER,但是不是个好的斑竹,我没有尽到做斑竹的职责,为此我真的很抱歉.以至于沙龙变成凄凉之地,我真的很抱歉

我想,我也答应大家,等我的电脑修好了以后,我一定会尽职尽责,努力整理下沙龙的东西,重新构思,争取再来个沙龙的辉煌.

希望大家一直支持沙龙爱沙龙

谢谢大家

:polite: :polite: :polite: :polite: :polite: :polite: