就是对异国恋有偏见!!!

有些女孩喜欢迷离的爱情。神秘一点的, 及时文化背景以及语言有障碍,还是往前走

还有个问题我想说一下, 可能绝大部分的中国女孩都不知道怎么拒绝男孩子, 也许在国内还没有教过男朋友,到了这里只要有人整天缠着,整天陪着,就误以为是爱情了。

给位MM当心。

凡是好自为之。

顶你,哥们说的好啊.

我现在的班里就有一个女孩子,我开始以为她是马来西亚的,因为她从来不和中国人说话的,后来发现她原来是河北的.晕死!!!

天天和那个法国人混在一起,而且还是个有女朋友的法国人,真不明白她到底想什么,锻炼英语也不是这个方法呀/

于 2004-01-25 02:05, star9 写:

知道个皮…

外国人没有一个好东西…

强烈反对, 不要那么偏激吗, 有很多英国人很好的,比如说你问路,很多人都会很耐心的给你讲解,可是在中国就很少. 哪里都有好人和坏人.

于 2004-01-27 03:35, miaomiao 写:

知道个皮…

外国人没有一个好东西…

强烈 反对反对!倒不是说哪里都有好人说的不好,只是你的论据有强烈的漏洞,什么叫问路在中国就少人回答,那是屁话?老外在中国,我还不是客客气气的,自己人问自己人更是没有问题,也不知道你是哪里长大的,恶人谷啊?比起不友好,老外有过之而无不及!打电话被人当皮球踢,去超市被人当异形看,酒吧的老头们更是妈的粗鲁!曾遇到和朋友在酒吧喝酒,突然“叮叮当当”的响,原来是有人买钟送一人一啤酒,可是,听好了是除中国人以外。。。妈的,还真是友好!f**k!!!也不论你们那些mm自己拿热脸贴人家冷屁股,也不说你们讲的是什么跨国的真实无地域性恋爱,也不说什么老外臭不臭了吧。。。一点,这里没有家里好,无论人或事!

于 2004-01-25 02:28, TW 写:

没觉得老外男的有多好,把他们大头撞在防火门的把手上的时候可没觉的帅 ,难道是他们被掐的翻白眼的时候,哎,可能是男女审美观念不同吧,要我说还是我们中国男人好。。。

有病!!!

于 2004-01-27 05:23, miaomiao 写:

没觉得老外男的有多好,把他们大头撞在防火门的把手上的时候可没觉的帅 ,难道是他们被掐的翻白眼的时候,哎,可能是男女审美观念不同吧,要我说还是我们中国男人好。。。

有病!!!

你病的也不轻呀,别光说我,你也有反古倾向,喜欢长毛的东西。。。

于 2004-01-25 03:09, oa114 写:

反对异国恋,支持国产!

井底蛙

于 2004-01-27 05:40, miaomiao 写:

于 2004-01-25 03:09, oa114 写:

反对异国恋,支持国产!

井底蛙

很同情MM的遭遇.他们找不到就说三道四的.要是他们找的到还会有功夫在这里品评人家的观点!
不用理会他们啦!

于 2004-01-27 05:36, TW 写:

有病!!!

在这里说三道四的都是找不到老外男女朋友的.如果找的到就不会在这里批评别人的观点和爱好了...

无聊

整体感觉英国人比中国人直爽痛快

中国人太能算计,小聪明太多~~~~~

大家有同感吗?

声明,我爱我的祖国和人民

于 2004-01-27 12:14, Good4ever 写:

有病!!!

在这里说三道四的都是找不到老外男女朋友的.如果找的到就不会在这里批评别人的观点和爱好了…

无聊

是呀,我是找不到所以没办法,你要是女的就跟我吧,你要是男的就快去帮兄弟物色一个好不好??

well, personally, I support the idear that parts of Chinese girls are so naieve, at least, in terms of making boyfrriend. Statistically, the possibility of achieving a good relationship or sucessful marrige, especially the two people are from different cultral background, is extremly slim. However, you may argue that how exceptional your situation is in your case. for, example your foreign boyfriend is better than all the Chinese boys you’ve ever met. bla bla bla… It all does not matter, because virtually all the cases similarly end in tragedy. And the hurt patr is you.

One true story: a friend of mine, she has been living with her English boyfriend for two years. Recently, her boyfriend said to her: ’ i just met someone i really fancy on internet, so you have ten days to leave this house.’

As an individual, you are entitled to choose whatever life you want, however as a Chinese you also have responsibility to stand up for your country’s diganity. You can make yourself look cheap, well, do not make your country look cheap.

Finally, one piece advice to young Chinese girls with stupid attitude: show respect to yourself and more importantly to the great China. DON NOT BE SILLY ANY MORE!!!

[ 编辑者 YANHAN 于日期 27Jan04 ]

于 2004-01-27 05:20, marcoyang 写:

于 2004-01-27 03:35, miaomiao 写:

知道个皮…

外国人没有一个好东西…

强烈 反对反对!倒不是说哪里都有好人说的不好,只是你的论据有强烈的漏洞,什么叫问路在中国就少人回答,那是屁话?老外在中国,我还不是客客气气的,自己人问自己人更是没有问题,也不知道你是哪里长大的,恶人谷啊?比起不友好,老外有过之而无不及!打电话被人当皮球踢,去超市被人当异形看,酒吧的老头们更是妈的粗鲁!曾遇到和朋友在酒吧喝酒,突然“叮叮当当”的响,原来是有人买钟送一人一啤酒,可是,听好了是除中国人以外。。。妈的,还真是友好!f**k!!!也不论你们那些mm自己拿热脸贴人家冷屁股,也不说你们讲的是什么跨国的真实无地域性恋爱,也不说什么老外臭不臭了吧。。。一点,这里没有家里好,无论人或事!

你的经历我同情,说句实话,哪里都没有家里好,这是人之常情。说实话,中国人在中国也不是议论哪个地方的人不好嘛!都是一样的,他们对中国人不好,这是为什么,真的就是简单的看不起我们吗?怎么都有个原因呀!你出国,不是说你瞧不起人家,说人家不好而来的,要取人家的优点呀,总拿自己的优点和人家的缺点比,能有什么结果。其实说中国人不友好,自己心里都有数,你狡辩,没用。 其实,哪里都是友好人有坏人的,还有,要别人宽容自己的同时,要学会去宽容别人。我不怪你说那么难听的话,因为听习惯了。我没有别的意思,就是觉得,看什么事情都不要太偏激了。 对谁都没有好处。

有病!!!

唉~~ 可怜的人~~深表同情

于 2004-01-27 18:47, YANHAN 写:

well, personally, I support the idear that parts of Chinese girls are so naieve, at least, in terms of making boyfrriend. Statistically, the possibility of achieving a good relationship or sucessful marrige, especially the two people are from different cultral background, is extremly slim. However, you may argue that how exceptional your situation is in your case. for, example your foreign boyfriend is better than all the Chinese boys you’ve ever met. bla bla bla… It all does not matter, because virtually all the cases similarly end in tragedy. And the hurt patr is you.

One true story: a friend of mine, she has been living with her English boyfriend for two years. Recently, her boyfriend said to her: ’ i just met someone i really fancy on internet, so you have ten days to leave this house.’

As an individual, you are entitled to choose whatever life you want, however as a Chinese you also have responsibility to stand up for your country’s diganity. You can make yourself look cheap, well, do not make your country look cheap.

Finally, one piece advice to young Chinese girls with stupid attitude: show respect to yourself and more importantly to the great China. DON NOT BE SILLY ANY MORE!!!

都是些废话,说了那么多,你就是说我们这些搞异国恋的给中国人丢脸了?!! 真爱也是有的! 要被人尊重,首先要懂得尊重别人。觉得人家歧视不好受,首先要摆好自己的位子,没有必要在这里说东说西,那里的人都是人,有什么的,有感情了在一起,没感情了分开都是一样的。

I do wish the relationship you get involved could be called ’ true love’. However, the foundation of your relationship is biased and weak. if you are in China, you’re just an ordanary individual, but once you’re aborad you represent your country at some level. therefore, make sure what your personal behaviour does not harm your country. everyone’s freedom is limited, even you are in the western society.

Surppose your relationship was’ true love’, you’d better sacrifice it, because China is not yet as powerful as US or Japan. Not surprisingly, from other people’s point of view, making foreigen boyfriends means that you want something else except ’ true love’. Therefore, do study hard and work hard for your country and stop wasting time on your so called boyfriend. In that case, some years later, your child may have a good position to talk about love with forigeners.

GOOD LUCK ANYWAY!!!

于 2004-01-27 22:35, maxsexy30 写:

谈恋爱是每个人的自由,没有人干涉。

但请每个人都时刻记住自己是中国人,不要做些丢中国人脸面的事情。如果做了的话,全中国十几亿人的脸都被丢了,那你真是死一万次都不够了。 所以,记住做人要有尊严。别把自己看的那么不值钱。

找哪个国家的人做男女朋友不重要,重要的就是自己开心,还有不要做有愧良心的事情就好了。还有请大家尊重我们的感情

异不异国恋都没什么不正常的。就是感觉女孩子要找外国男朋友比较容易。而我们中国男同胞要找鬼妹就很难了。

It is not just about your personal private life, it also has impact on other overseas Chinese students. it makes them embarrased, when they see blacks having their black arms around shouders of our girls.

Furthermore, you said you could not find Mr right from here among chinese boys, so you choose foreigners in stead. Well, here is the simple question for you: " what is your purpose of coming to England or other countries?" The answer for you, I presume, is to look for boyfriends. Funny, isn’t?

刚刚和我的异国恋分开……