收到恐吓邮件,怎么办?

今天公司邮箱收到下面的邮件,让我付723美元的比特币,否则就黑我所有电脑等等。除了换密码加杀毒软件以外,我还能做什么?怎么办?谢谢大家了!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello!

I have very bad news for you.
09/08/2018 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account XXXX@XXXxx

So, you can change the password, yes… But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!
I’m talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea…
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I’m know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.
I think $723 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 1HjeDCAaEdd5JRDPHVgmLsCC7DsyHhYwM1

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: “how to replenish btc wallet”.
It’s extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your “enjoys”.

I hope you understand your situation.

• Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
  • Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your account)
  • Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job.
Good luck.

如果你实在担心,就换个路由器,把邮箱密码改了,所有电子设备关机不再开或重做系统或恢复出厂设置,关机期间要用电脑就买台新电脑用,也比交赎金便宜吧

“I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!”

你上过什么不该上的网站吗?

我没有上过啊。家里有两台苹果电脑,一台我工作用,就是收发电邮,查资料的。另一台,我儿子用,他前些日子自己注册了个youtube的游戏,让其他人给写subscription, 不知道有没有关系,但是那台电脑什么也没有,就是上网用,他写作业查资料,看youtube游戏。

公司电脑的话 应该交给IT相关部门的处理(如果有的话)

这工程就大了,网上有卖杀木马软件的,不知道行不行。不知道跟按Virgin Media是否有关,我家正好大概按了一个多月的VM. 上次有个新闻是有很多VM的客户被黑了。 {:5_129:}

是我家里的电脑,是公司的邮箱,因我用outlook来收发公司邮件。

这个是骗人的,别去理他就是了.

谢谢!这是我今天听到的最好的答案了 {:5_143:}

报警, 毕竟你受到了威胁和敲诈

别浪费警察的时间了!

我有种感觉这是骗人的把戏,除非你觉得他说的哪点符合你的情况,不然就是假的,你都说那是家里电脑,哪来的同事信息呢,而且你没有访问过色情网站,总之我感觉是有点假。。。。

没有上过色情网站,这台电脑只有我一个人用。就连看电视剧都是用笔记本,不用这台电脑。我也不怕黑这台电脑,里面什么都没有。就怕收不到公司的邮件,或者以我的名义给客户发邮件。网上google了下, 感觉应该是骗子邮件。哎,刚才吓死我了:L

上过色情网站怎么了 又不违法

这种是骗人的邮件,如果真黑掉了你系统,你一开Windows就什么操作都进行不了,会有一个跳出来的窗口让你转钱什么的,不过那个也不怕,直接格式化重装就没事了。

谢了!可怕的是当时收到了电子邮件是自己发给自己的,发件人是自己,收件人也是自己一个人。是苹果电脑,只用来发邮件用的。还规定了48小时之内付钱。 {:5_129:}

一个月前,收到锅同一邮件, 骗人的,直接phishing掉就行。

谢谢!就是直接删掉就行了吧 {:5_129:}

我为了生意,email 地址都是公开的。天天除了收到要给我编网站的促销,就是偶尔的恐吓邮件。

生活中,也需要有些common sense。

这种修改收件人地址回复地址的很简单,很多邮件服务器都可以做的。