Online Business Development Executive - location - Ruislip
Working Hours：9:00 am - 5:30 pm (Monday -Friday)
Salary：30K- 35K / Year
lus yearly bounce
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion
We are currently recruiting for an online business development Executive on behalf of my client who is a leading import and export and distribution company in the UK and Europe.
The Owner is a highly experienced businessman with a passion for his industry and the company; Often working remotely as he goes around the country to visit and sell to clients from International.
• Coordinates Internet sales activities and works hand in hand with other departments within the organization
• To set sales goals and ensures they are achieved apart from preparing sales forecasts
• To help the company prepares the sales budget and ensures that the budget is adhered to and makes projections of Internet sales revenues
• Managing the company’s website to ensure that customer and sales efficiency is improved online
• Provide updated information online
• Ideally, at least have 1-year B2B sales experience
• Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Knowledge of HTML or Web design skills are an added advantage especially in Dreamweaver and Photoshop
• Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Access and PowerPoint is also necessary