About The Company: Power Link Machine (UK) Co.,Ltd
The company is a world leading manufacturer of power generation equipment. The young and thriving business is of an international organization, with rapid growth. The company is a specialist manufacturer of Diesel Generator Sets and associated equipment, with the products being marketed worldwide. Long term progression and an exciting opportunity to work in International Sales are offered to professionals who are passionate, enthusiastic and forward thinking.
An office based Financial Accountant dealing with monthly management of accounts, together with transactional procedures. You will join a sociable team, working in a relaxed and professional environment.
Based at Sherburn Enterprise Park, Sherburn-In-Elmet, LS25.
· plans and oversees implementation of accountancy system and policies;
· prepares financial documents and reports for management, shareholders, statutory or other bodies;
· audits accounts and book-keeping records;
· prepares tax returns, advises on tax problems and contests disputed claim before tax official;
· conducts financial investigations concerning insolvency, fraud, possible mergers, etc.;
· evaluates financial information for management purposes;
· liaises with management and other professionals to compile budgets and other costs;
· prepares periodic accounts, budgetary reviews and financial forecasts;
· conducts investigations and advises management on financial aspects of productivity, stock holding, sales, and new products.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and forward thinking professional, with good communication skills, and a history in managing accounts. The candidate must be methodical and organized with a questioning mindset and excellent problem solving skill, and the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Ideally fluent in Mandarin Chinese (both verbal and written).
ACCA/CIMA (or qualified by experience) with
an understanding of financial operations,
accounting controls and a commercial awareness.
· £21,000 - £28,000 per annum – Dependent upon experience levels.
· Nest pension
· Childcare voucher
· Annual social events
· Free on-site parking, with an ideal location between York and Leeds.
To find out more about the company, please take a look on the international website www.powerlinkworld.com
Please e-mail a CV and written application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org