Purchase Ledger Assistant
2019-08-21 01:08 2019-08-21 | 作者：cosmouk | 浏览69 |
Purchase Ledger Assistant required in Barnet (EN5).
- Clearly communicate with restaurants to resolve any issues regarding purchase ledger.
- Clearly communicate with suppliers to request necessary information (copy of invoices or delivery notes, price lists, resolve pricing queries or quantity differences)
- Clearly communicate with suppliers to resolve any other relevant queries.
- Ensure that the invoices agree with the signed delivery notes.
- Code the invoices correctly- type of cost, relevant unit and supplier code.
- Enter invoices to SAGE 200
- At month end always ensure that the suppliers’ statements are ordered and subsequently agreed to the purchase ledger balances on SAGE.
- At predetermined dates during the month, draw up lists of suppliers for payment and write out cheques for signature.
- Enter cheques to SAGE and allocate against relevant invoices.
- Produce predetermined and ad hoc purchase ledger reports on a monthly basis using the SAGE export facility to EXCEL.
- Prepared to work on any purchase ledger relevant project as requested by management.
- At the end of each month ensure that all stock take files are received from the units and perform stock take valuations for both food and beverage.
- Knowledge of basic EXCEL
- Knowledge of SAGE 200 is desirable but not essential (training will be provided)
- Very hard working and self-motivated
- Polite, consistent and flexible
- Mandarin and Cantonese speaker highly preferred
- Eligible to work in the UK (Tier 2 Work Permit NOT provided)
Salary: 18K-20K pa based on experience.