Our company specialized in producing and trading high-quality oriental food in both the UK and European markets. The company is fast expanding and growing, we are currently recruiting members to join our team. This position reports to the General Manager and involves ongoing collaboration with other departments.
Work Location: Shrewsbury.
Contract type:Temparory to Permanent
.Preparing monthly management accounts - full commentary and analysis to director
· Preparing annual reports data to our outsourcing accountant
· Supervising a team of 1 staff - training and developing the team. review team weekly work.
· Preparing budgets and forecasts alongside Managing Director.
· VAT returns
· Posting journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation.
· Managing balance sheet, P&L, and Trial balance reports
· Credit control: Monitoring debt levels and ensuring compliance with company policy
· Bank reconciliations, managing foreign currencies and exchange rates
· Monitoring cash flow, weekly cash flow reports liaising with the managing director.
· Draft accounting policy and procedure
· Preparing financial data for outsourcing accountant
· Monitoring trade payable and trade receivable, maintain company ledgers.
· Working closely with the Managing Director, proactively suggesting ideas for the business
· Need to travel to work sometimes for company's business, but not too often.
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- 2:2 Honours UK degree or above qualification
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, etc.
- Familiar with Accounting software Sage and Xero
- Mandarin-speaking is preferable but not essential.
- Work from home opportunities
- Sick pay
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract