4 遇到对了的人,一定问他你的材料在哪个centre,一般就是croydon或者sheffield
5 好了,最关键的了,大家都知道fax比打电话效率高一万倍,我现在把我搜索到的谢菲尔德签证中心的所有号码全部公开,这应该是集合了所有网上信息最全面的号码了:
以上号码全部发一遍催签信,一定要写得有礼貌!理由充分!别提买了机票的事儿!

我把我的催签信给大家看看,英文不好,别笑话,也别复制啊:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Regarding Applicant: Mr XX XX, XX May 19XX China
Address: XX XX XX, XX, TX1X 5XG
Case Reference: 0XXXXXXX8
I am writing to you regarding the PSW application. I understand this must be your busiest time of year for handling PSW Visa applications, but I have to contact you due to XXXXXXXXXXXX, which leaves me no choice other than writing this letter to you.
I’ve been confirmed XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. My family is XXXXXXXXXXXX. Thus they booked an appointment with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX for me on XXX May, if I cannot attend this appointment, I have to wait one more month. I have no XXXXXXXXXX and no appointment in the UK now. This is my final chance to see a doctor, immediately. I wish I can back to China on XXX May which would enable me to save me. In order to catch my appointment I would need to receive my passport and visa by the morning of the XXXXXXXX May at the very latest.
I appreciate the time it takes to deal with each application in turn. However I would be immensely grateful if it was possible for you and your colleagues to process my application and send out my passport and visa in time to allow me to save me from XXXXXXXXXXXX. If you need a letter from hospital for proving please feel free to contact me.
Thank you very much for taking time to read my request and I will really appreciate any efforts you may make. I did not prepare a special delivery return in my application, could my case worker kindly do me a favour that send me the passport via special delivery? If you have any queries or need any further information from me please contact me by telephone on 07834XXXXXXXXXX9 or by email on [email protected] .
Best,

同志们,经过我的催签,昨天终于拿到了ID,但是护照还没拿到!我问过了是周二早上7点寄出的,second class,我这还能不能收到啊,周日下午的飞机起飞啊,有谁有过自取second class的包裹的经验吗?

我想搜我们这个区的royal mail collection office 网上只能找到08那种电话

周5不到的话 周6有时候royal mail也会送2nd 很奇怪。。看管片吧 如果你在大城市。。就没办法了

Second class一般需要2个工作日,一般明天会收到的。
也有个例。妹妹不至于那么点背。祝一切顺利。

伤不起!那我怎么办,我要怎样才能联系上他们自己去取呢,我在伦敦

:L:L

周六他们送吗?我都想逃班了看明天早上能不能收到

自己去当地邮局拿就行,前提是包裹已经到达当地邮局。。。

周六送的 但是 看RP了

周六开半天。也会送包裹。

希望MM一切顺便。顺便我能问下,你是怎么催签的吗。谢谢了。我也好着急。。。

这可是个长长的故事 保佑我明天收到吧 能收到我就有心情来更新催签过程了