更新!考完p5- 顺便调查下有没有知道哪里有p5和p7教得好的老师?

这p5真是叫人郁闷啊!

最后一门了,不想再耗下去,在考虑要不要转考其他科?

更新一些其他人考试后的commons,多多少少让我心里平复些!
http://opentuition.com/groups/p5-advanced-performance-management/forum/topic/p5-june-2012-exam-was-comments-and-instant-poll/

偶室友考完p5回来也是唉唉叫 慌张啊!

这次P5的考题还是内容很多,题目很难,问的很变态。哎,这个恶心的考官,为啥把卷子弄得这么变态呢?我以为经过上次考试的变态,他会收敛一些,可是他这次竟然出了啥MIRR,我活到现在才听到过1,2次,让我咋答!我在怀疑MIRR是不是在 exam syllabus里?总之,这张卷子3个小时答完几乎是不可能的。。。大家好运吧~

说实话,上次考试一眼没看,这次看了整个月,结果考完感觉比上次还糟。哎

you are not alone.

the question is not difficult but very vague, you can apply all your knowledge in it.

i wasted 80 minutes on first question (a), then realize run out of time…Skipped all the computation questions (should at least list the formula), completed Q1,2,3,5 just on time.

God bless us, still have P2 to go :L

MM好运吧!

MIRR is within syllabus, but the formula should be provided (I am using opentuition textbook), so I did not memorise it :’(

Is NPV calculated based on 2010 - 2012, so as MIRR, what about EVA (2012 only). Run out of time, so I did not look the question carefully :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you and wish we all have the luck to pass :victory:

I am only scared of P2 – I hate it and do not like to study!

我觉得题出得很难答到点子上!

I have the same feeling, I guess it is his style. He wants student to apply, not just memorise, therefore the question can be applied many model, there will not be a standard answer. We should be all right, fingers crossed.

答着答着就赶紧跑偏了!越答越没信心!越答越感脚之前都是浪费时间!然后心态就越来越差!压力越来越大!然后就越来越跑偏!恶性循环!!!

有没有人考p7呀,在考虑12月要不要换成p7,现在哪里教得好呀?

I passed P7 last December, self-studied by using Open Tuition material.

Honestly, I have the same feeling for both P7 and P5. My colleagues took P7 on Monday, one feels easy and the other feels difficult. All based on interest, if you like auditing and did F8 well, P7 will be very easy for you. Pass rate showing P7 is better than P5 though.

How do you feel P2 compare to P5?

我好像是3年前过的,p level第一门考过的就是它。这几年一直都没认真考,托托拉拉的一门一门考。我当时考还挺简单的。我呢,就比较喜欢象p2和p6这种有依据的,就是只有唯一答案的那种,所以p3呀,p5呀对我来说真是头痛。

之所以当初选p5,没选p7就是因为对f8没什么兴趣,也没有相关工作经验,再加上f8是n久之前过的,所以要转科一定得去上课听听。但现在听你这么一说,真不知道怎么好了。

This is my 4 times and also my last paper attempting P7. This time i feel slightly confident i think because i changed to different lecturer. I used to at Christ class who was totally based on books. Helen was good because her teaching techniques was easier to understand. I hope i can pass this time . Fingers cross!!!.

R u in lca?

London Bridge -Kaplan

Ok, thanks

我p5也考的一团糟。出题这考官是我p4的老师,感觉只要有一天是他在出p5的试卷题目就会越来越刁钻。。。

MM在哪里读书啊?你的老师是Alex watt?