买车求助!从葡萄牙买车回英国~

在网上看到BMW的车。 和车主联系后。 车主发过来的信息。

希望懂的朋友们帮我鉴定一下。 车信息有没有问题?

我的疑惑是:1. 他从英国买, 搬家运到葡萄牙, 再运回英国卖给我。 算不算进口?
2. 有没有朋友可以给我点建议? 这交易靠谱不?
3. 对方提出交易由担保公司来执行。 这里面有没有什么猫腻?
4. 如果像这样买车, 买回来之后有什么后续问题吗?

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2009 BMW 3 SERIES 320d M-Sport!
Although I am registered in the UK, i recently moved to Portimao, Portugal (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here. I want to sell it in UK due to the fact that it’s an UK version (right handed), it meets all UK standards. I bought this car from UK and It still has UK registration, so you won’t have to pay any import and insurance fees. The car meets all United Kingdom guidelines so there will be no problem regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car. The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised .The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car in your name. If the car is not how I described it, i will offer a full refund. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered at your address in maximum 10 days. Final price is GBP 6,000 (the price includes shipping and insurance fees).The price is low because the car is right hand drive in a country where all cars are left hand drive so in Portugal is very difficult to drive this type of vehicle and nobody wants to buy it here in Portugal. Instead of keeping it in garage (during this economical crisis), I decided to sell it to someone back in the UK for a really attractive price.
I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate, the deal will be manage by a well known company, in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

哈哈。怎么说呢。不能说这个人是骗子。但是这样的广告十个有九个半是骗子。
你问问他可不可以去看车,看好了直接买。或者说,你派人去取,PAY ON COLLECTION.

价格是不是很便宜? 诈骗!

我之前也在EBAY和GUMTREE上看到类似的广告。 你可以复制几句话 随意GOOGLE一下 会出现无数个这种卖车的方法。 我可以负责的告诉你 100%的骗局

看我几年前 装备买车的时候 同样也遇到了这种人
Hello ,
I still got the Audi A4 1.9 TDI for sale. The car is now located in Germany where I moved recently. The car is in excellent condition, never brake down, no scratches on it, never been involved in accidents , it has done only 63000 miles from new and comes with full service history. It will come along with all the documents and paperwork .I want to sell the car at this low price because it is a right hand drive and it is difficult for me to drive it here. If you want to buy it the last price will be £2200. The shipping will take only 3 days.

Thank you and let me know

Paul

又找到一个
Hello,

Thank you for the email.

I have the full service history and the MOT will expire in July 2010

The car is in Italy at this moment but still registered in UK. I have moved to Italy with my work and unfortunately i have to sell the car as fast as i can. MOT and road tax is paid, no outstanding finance, full service history, the car is in excellent condition, no problems what so ever. If you are really interested in my car please let me know because I’m ready to bring the car back to United Kingdom for sale.

Best Regards

Hello,

The car was manufactured in 2005 and have 35000 miles

The final price is 2200 pounds including shipping taxes

I can transport the car to your home location by shipping company and takes about 4-5 days. They work very simple and will arrange the payment and delivery for the car . Shipping will cost 400 pounds and i will pay half of that. The transaction is done in 3 easy steps:

1. The car and the documents are received by the shipping company;

2. A technical and legal inspection is made, then you are informed about the situation of the car;

3. The payment is made to the transport company and once they have the confirmation they deliver the car to your address;

After you receive the car you will have it in custody for 3 days to decide if you like it or not. If you don’t like the car, the company will refund your payment.

Let me know if you agree and maybe we will go forward with a deal. I have other interested for this car so a prompt decision
is appreciated.

Best Regards

你还敢买吗? 哈哈 100%的骗局啊

让你先付一点钱 几十磅 几百磅 然后你就被骗了

你费这劲干嘛,偌大个英国难道还没有你的车么.

100%的骗子啊,autotrader或其他地方那些新年份、比市场价便宜很多的车子,这些不用想了,100%是骗子。

直接去看 不怕被綁架嗎 ? :lol

也对。不好意思。推楼主下了火炕。
千万别去。
小心驶得万年船。

别贪小便宜了。这样的买卖你是图不到什么利益的

啊哈哈,楼主明显就是受了那个低价格的诱惑啊,英国偌大啊,但是买不到那么低的价格和那么低的mile数啊,哈哈