【发帖赢大奖】今天的早餐

今天的早餐
@ apple_luby

大屁股 坐沙里个花

头发好多,,甩我们家小秃顶几条大马路啊~~~~

参加活动 @apple_luby

i just cut his hair last week, the back looks terrible, i did it in twice, first time i did it by meself, but he was crying and kept turning around, i gave up after finished the top part, and i waited till last saturday so my husband could help to hold him, but still, the back was scary

我当时给米胖剃光头的时候,我就扔了一个玩具给他,然后我刷刷刷的几下全部剃光~~~ 我觉得你需要吸引他的注意力。。hold 住其实不一定有用。因为他如果不要你hold,他会反抗。。适得其反。。我就让他坐在一个椅子里面理头发的

i used scissor not trimmer or clipper, need to get one{:5_130:}

帅锅~~~
那个,他嘴巴吃啥啊??

Clementine, he was sucking the juice{:5_142:}

你儿子胆子大不。。胆子大的话就可以用你老公的理发剃子啊。。我当时是亲戚家送了一个儿童专用推子~~~无声的。。。所以他也没有发现。。只是一照镜子。。。泥煤啊!!!老妈抢劫了我的头发啊啊啊啊啊{:5_140:}

哈哈哈哈!!! 斑竹真逗~
我家那个给他剃头,让他拿个喜洋洋,他就不动了。那个电动的剃头真不错。
剃完自己照镜子,指着里面的那个光头自己傻笑。。。。。。

i checked the one you suggested, but it is only available in china or usa, not in uk, i like it cos it collects the hair and quite too

i really need to get a trimmer then it seems all the mums are using it

欧,今天一美妈跟我说,她闺女喜欢抱着镜子舔来舔去。。舌吻啊。。。无法直视那场景啊。。笑死我了

我们家的就研究镜子,摸摸,然后开始打镜子里面的人。。。我。。。!@#¥%……&!@#¥%……&*&……%¥#@@

my son likes a book with peekaboo mirror, cos he can see me in there too, and when he looks at me in the mirror, he laughs, then he kisses the mirror{:5_142:}

擦!!!!so sWEET!!!!我们家喂饭的旁边有面大的镜子,他总是吃的很香很香,然后对着镜子吃。。{:5_133:} 然后看到镜子里有我,就嘟嘴说 妈妈抱抱。。。。擦。。后妈心瞬间瓦解。。。泥煤啊

{:5_142:} mi shuai shuai a, how can you resist so long and not giving up, you’ve been doing very well{:5_142:}

因为我是女王{:5_142:} {:5_142:} {:5_142:}

he will melt you over bit by bit, i bet he is really smart and getting smarter day by day{:5_137:} he already find one of your soft point

恩恩~~或者找找类似的????我喜欢把外面的盒子脱了剃。。哈哈哈 因为我要当时要把米胖的头发剃光光~等他周岁以后我打算给他整个桃心头。。{:5_142:} 这个时候就要用外面的盒子了要留不同的长短的说

我还在努力坚守阵地。。。。{:5_142:} 我一直觉得带娃是个斗智斗勇的技术活 {:5_146:}

早餐,一个橘子,太少了,不够帅哥吃的啊:L