£152pw!! CANADA WATER 双人间+大阳台 包所有bills, £660 per calendar month!!

帮朋友转贴,非常友好干净的室友,有正当职业,希望与有同样朝九晚五生活作息,正当职业的朋友或者学生一起合租这间公寓,谢谢!!

Hello there!

I have a LARGE modern double room with large balcony to rent for £660 per calendar month. The room will be available around the end of this month 30th November/1st December.

The price is INCLUSIVE OF ALL THE BILLS! Including council tax, electric power, BT phone lines, FAST UNLIMITED wireless internet, water, FREEVIEW tv licence with 40+ channels.
mainroom.jpgmainroom.jpgmainroom.jpg
I am looking to rent out to a friendly professional male/female worker in full time employment. Ideally I am looking for somebody that can commit for a minimum of at least 6 months to hopefully 1 year or more!

This modern flat is large and spacious, ]The building was only build 7 years ago. The rooms have all been repainted a few month ago and also have a brand new bed mattress!

It is very well located in ZONE 2. Near TWO MAJOR TUBE stations. Canada Water on Jubilee Line (7 min‘s walk ) And Surrey Quays on East London over ground line (4 min’s walk)

Tube journeys into central London only take around 15-20 minutes max.
To The City/Bank is around 10 minutes away,
Canary Wharf 3 minutes away.
The O2 is only 5 minutes away.
Bond Street, Covent Garden, Oxford Street,Knightsbridge are about 20 minutes away.
There is also about 4 night buses from central london that pass very close by to the flat, N1,N47,N188,N381!

You will also enjoy the convenience of living 4 minutes’ walk from the LARGE SURREY QUAYS SHOmainroom.jpgPPING CENTER, where you will find everything from a VERY LARGE 24 HOUR TESCO, Boots pharmacy, opticians, sports/clothing stores, Starbucks, burger king and a MASSIVE 24 HOUR OPEN TESCO!!

1 month rent and 1 month security deposit required as standard.
First come, first serve so hurry to avoid disappointment!

Call NICK today on 07747802105 or TINA 07857119578 to arrange a viewing ASAP.

mainroom.jpg