An English Learners’ Thoughts 从学英语的角度看

Why he volunteers to teach in QTalk, do you have the same passion for helping others?
If you do contact me Kerisa: QQ 1423492262

QT语音房间【3110393】【☆ Global Family ☆】
Chinese-English corner will start soon GMT+8 (UK evenings)
8pm 中文 Chinese Corner
9pm 英文 English Corner
How to join QTalk Voice Chat: Download:QT语音 (百度一下)| Login: QQ Password & ID | Enter Room number: 3110393

从学英语的角度看,
当大家东奔西走找外教,当抱怨英语课上练习机会少时,是否想过你自己也有可能成为“外教”。对多数人来说,这可能是个新概念,大家对教中文还没有思想准备。教外国人自己的母语,这才是“外教”的完整定义。
From the perspective (or view) of an English learner,
When you walked around looking for foreign teachers, and when you complained that the opportunities for practice you’d gotten in an English class was so little (limited), have you ever thought that you have the chance to be a foreign teacher too. For most people, perhaps this is a new concept to you, which you have not thought of or prepared for. Teaching foreigners your mother language, that is the complete definition of “foreign teacher”.

我记得在英语课上,许多人在接受了外教指点之后都会说一连串的“谢谢”,但我怀疑这感谢有几分出于真诚,还是仅仅为了展示一下自己的礼貌用语。要不然,为什么在明知对方也需要帮助的情况下,自己接受了对方的帮助,却不愿拿出一点点时间帮助对方呢?
I remember that in some English classes, many people would say a string of “thanks” after they had gotten some instructions from the foreign teacher, but now I doubt how much of it was out of genuine thanks, or just to show off that you have some knowledge of polite words. Otherwise, why wouldn’t you think of setting aside a little time to helping the one who helped you with the language you are learning, when you know that they also need help with the language you speak.

换个思路,“外教问题”就好解决。如果在每个人的观念里把单向的“外语学习”,换成双向的“语言交换”,那么外教数量就不再是困扰我们的问题了——所有来这里学习的人都有可能成为外教。接下来,问题从“找老师”转化成了“选老师”。但是我想这是一个可喜的变化。从众多候选者中挑出最好的——从汉语开始。
Let’s think about it in another way, the issues of foreign teacher will be easier to deal with if everyone would like to replaces the unidirectional “learning language” with the bidirectional “language exchange” in mind, then you’ll never be bothered by the issue of lacking foreign teachers – all the people coming in are potential foreign teachers. After that, the issue of “looking for teachers” will turn out to be “choosing teacher”. But I consider it as a delightful change. Finding the best teacher from candidates – Let’s do it begin with Chinese.

“教好第一语言,学好第二语言”,从制度上来体现“人人为我,我为人人”的理念。 “Everyone will benefit from the hard working of teaching the first language, when they are learning the second language”, in this way, we’ll make sure realizing the idea of “One for all and all for one” by institutionalization.