Deleted

All sorted. Closed!

Thanks all!

楼主想多了。。。。不爽是肯定的。
但是那不是你老婆的叔叔吗?

华人网站为毛要用英文 0.0

Yes, but no in that level. That should be my privilege.

Would like to post in Chinese, but have no Chinese input. Company IT policy doesn’t allow me to install any software. Sorry!

楼主你的忧虑、不爽太正常不过了,我觉得你应该和老婆好好谈谈,可以在她叔叔走了以后。

不知道他们是哪里人,是不是他们家的culture就是这样-大家庭氛围。你描述的情节实在让人感觉‘乱伦’(对不起我词不达意),可如果是我,我会当他两面指出来,it’s just ridiculous。。

你老婆应该把你的感受放在第一位,否则她真应该grow up一些

Deleted!

没看完,但是我想知道中国哪个地区的人,叔叔和侄女可以手牵手别人都觉得正常的?!!要是小孩子也就罢了。。。{:5_129:}{:5_146:}

to be fair, i do think a serious talk must be done (as you may already plan to), in a context of family culture, marriage loyalty and long term relationship. who the f**k care about whom that man is, how old and how close he’s with ur loved one. given the fact he’s the bloody ‘uncle’, the more mature one, his behavior is just cheesy and also put ‘something’ in jeopardy. defend your family, and be a man!!!

if i were you, i am gonna go straight to the ‘uncle’, tell him what you don’t like. it’s your family, you rule it, don’t let him mess it up.

mate, be cool, be smart and be tough! good luck!

Deleted

Deleted

good, your family, your business. good luck!:lol

Deleted

是很过分。再亲也是应该有度的。

我觉得过分亲热了吧?都是成年人了,哪怕是亲戚面前都不应该没有避讳的吧?而且只是叔叔,要是自己爸爸也就忍了,我要是LZ我心里也会非常不高兴的。LZ没有反应过度,如果是我的话,可能已经忍不住要大吵起来了。

Deleted

{:5_129:}

这不正常吧… 好奇怪

Husband’s feeling should be always the priority in wife’s mind, it’s ridiculous to expect him to swallow his feeling on this near taboo relationship between the uncle and the niece. Affection and closeness have limits, the wife is immature and certainly doesn’t care enough about her husband. I’d be very upset if I were the husband and this certainly renders a serious talk.

This is so ridiculous.