紧急求助,人在国内,现在英国客户欠货款,需要寻求律师和法律建议

大家好,我人在国内,在一间公司做外贸业务员,从2013年开始给一家英国公司供货,但是没有正式的订货合同,只有一些邮件和货款支付的记录和客户的聊天记录及海关提货记录可以证明事实卖买关系。去年6月份由于客户的原因,导致他没钱支付货款,经我们协商还是继续做生意,是每次订单后再多支持10%的欠款,已经支付快一半的欠款了,现在还欠有货款80000美金的货款。春节后客户就开始不回邮件,也不和我联系,打电话也不接,我曾找过人到他公司里看过,客户的员说说他不在英国避而不见,公司现在也正常运作,也找了其他的供应商继续做生意,由于是我跟出来的客户,现在我老板要我负责追回货款,我需要寻求在英国的律师的协助和建议。如果有哪位了解合同纠纷的程序和认识相关的律师的,请告诉我。或者除了法律方式还有其他的办法收回欠款,我老板说可以按欠款的比例来支付费用,我可以来英国协助,万分感激。

帮顶关注

有个朋友的公司经历过类似事情 这边也报案了 最后不了了之

估计这无赖想耍赖。。。好像他已经耍起赖来,那楼主时间上一定要长期准备打了。。

欠太多了,要不然可以申请这个https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/going-to-court

或者找这边的追债公司,交一笔费用而已。

需要帮助也可以联系我。我主要提供商务服务的。

LZ不是我泼你冷水,这个钱很难要回来了,早两年同学赔了两个柜子的货,价格几十万,至今还没下文。做出口的无论合作多少次,最基本是要先钱后货,最好用FOB,装柜交货后最好可以拿到即期支票或者转账或者不可撤销的L/C。如果客方不能保证宁愿不接这个生意。这样没保障的生意你老板都接,实在服了。在国内做外贸被坑的实在太多了!

http://www.brookesbates.com/
这个是我喜欢清债公司。国际债务也有业务。就是收费比较高。但是很有效率的。

http://www.creditreform.co.uk/index.html
这个以前也用过

Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 118 984 5885
Fax : +44 (0)118 984 3052

Brookes Bates Partnership
7a High Street, Pangbourne Reading, Berkshire
RG8 7AE, UK

Instructions accepted via our website, by post, fax, email or by telephone.MenuCommercial Debt Collection Commercial debt recovery services.

Refer a Debt
Send us details of your outstanding accounts.

Make an Enquiry
Find out how Brookes Bates can help your business.

Collection Rates
Download our commission rates by country as a PDF

Legal Services
A summary of our legal services.

Business Status Reports
Information on companies and organisations

FAQ’s
Answers to questions frequently asked by our clients.

Currency Converter

Terms & Conditions

Site Map | Privacy Statement | Links
Copyright © 2009-2013 Brookes Bates. All Rights Reserved.

PostHeaderIcon Frequently Asked Questions

Can I claim the costs of recovery?
The Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2013 was introduced on 16th March and applies to commercial contracts.

We are an English company, are you able to take legal action against a company based in Scotland on our behalf?
We are able to issue court proceedings out of the jurisdiction of the English courts. However, our main aim is to recover the debt without the need for court action.

When should I refer the debt?
The earlier the better, we can adapt our service to meet your own specific needs but we are willing to accept debts of any age on a no collection no fee basis.

In which countries to you operate?

We work in all areas. Our knowledge of the local laws and customs enables us to recover from all countries particularly those countries perceived as difficult ( see our collection rates by country ). If you have a debt to refer but want to discuss matters first we would like to hear from you, contact us today.

I need a company to recover debts from overseas, how do you overcome language barriers?

We have a multi-national team for international collections and knowledge of local culture and laws.

I am owed money but I do not want to lose my customers.

Brookes Bates offer a bespoke debt collection and account management service which is adaptable to the specific needs of our clients. Please call and discuss your requirements with us.

I only have one bad debt, are you interested in recovering that and how much will it cost?

We accept single debts for collection on a no collection, no fee basis. We do not ask for any joining fees or upfront payments, our commission rates are based on the country the debt is based in and we have your debtors pay you directly, we do not bank your funds.
Contact Info Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 118 984 5885
Fax : +44 (0)118 984 3052

Brookes Bates Partnership
7a High Street, Pangbourne Reading, Berkshire
RG8 7AE, UK

Instructions accepted via our website, by post, fax, email or by telephone.MenuCommercial Debt Collection Commercial debt recovery services.

Refer a Debt
Send us details of your outstanding accounts.

Make an Enquiry
Find out how Brookes Bates can help your business.

Collection Rates
Download our commission rates by country as a PDF

Legal Services
A summary of our legal services.

Business Status Reports
Information on companies and organisations

FAQ’s
Answers to questions frequently asked by our clients.

Currency Converter

Terms & Conditions

Site Map | Privacy Statement | Links
Copyright © 2009-2013 Brookes Bates. All Rights Reserved.

大叔 。。。。。你打底是 干嘛的呢 。。。。。

直接找英国律师提告,很麻烦但是一旦成功就可以把被告人的资金全部冻结,最好来英国一趟,比较金额这么大。

会计阿,顺便管公司远东的海运,清关,索赔。顺便做做credit control 因为常常要跟远东公司索赔所以知道一些

别货款没要回来又被这里所谓的能人继续骗。

催债公司也许比找律师省心划算

大叔!淫才阿!~~~~~

兄弟,也是文人骚客啊。加一下微信,有时间把酒淫湿:cn09: 俺最喜欢结交摄影湿拉:cn09:

私信你啦
话说…大叔是对人体摄影更兴趣么?~~

谢谢你的回复, 我们有找过这间催债公司, 他们说是诈骗案, 是以诈骗为前提的, 这个催债公司的老板叫AMADA, 她的律师叫麦克, 说是诈骗为前提前的案子
说他们接不了 :frowning:

还有其它的催债公司吗, 在中国打这个官司我们是有把握的, 但国外就因为熟悉这种情况