EEA family permit visa 两周拿到-回馈贴

从大使馆收到签证发出的消息正好两周的时间,感谢苹果各位的帮忙~
以下是我这次的经历和准备的材料。
首先,当然是填写网上申请表。我没想到填写这个表格花了10多个小时。。。。主要是因为开始选择种类的时候不知道应该选择那一项,后来发现既不是settlement 也不是family visit 而是要选择other…否则虽然是六个月的签证,仍然会要求交医疗保险之类的。。。。
其次,就是要准备资料了。我把所有准备的资料都按照网上supporting document 的要求和顺序列了出来并按编号把每个文件都编了号和cover letter 里的列表对应。不过据取指纹的人说they will not give a look…很多资料都是复印件,仍然没有问题。最后原件全部返回,除了我护照的复印件没要,其他的复印件全收走了。 虽然前期准备各种乱,但是好在10个工作日左右拿到了签证。 以下是我cover letter 中的列表,供需要的人参考~

Information about you
1 Visa application form completed online • 1 printed and signed document
2 A current and valid travel document or passport • 1 current valid passport and 1 scanned copy
3 One passport-sized colour photograph • 1 photograph
4 Evidence of your permission to be in the country where you are applying, if
you are not a national of that country • 1 scanned copy of valid working visa
5 Previous passports • 1 scanned copy of previous passport
6 Evidence of your marital status • 1 original certificate • 1 certified translation and 1 scanned copy
7 Evidence of your current employment • 1 original letter HR manager on company headed paper • 1 original working contract
Information about your finances and employment
8 Bank statements or bank books • 1 bank statement covering previous 6 months and translation version if applicable
9 Bank letter or balance certificate • 1 balance certificate • 1 personal certificate of deposit and 1 scanned copy • 1 certificate of personal creditworthiness and 1 scanned copy
10 Payslips • 1 payslip: printed out e-version.
11 Evidence of income from property • 1 scanned copy of property registration document and 1 translated version
Accommodation details
12 Details of accommodation and permission for you to stay there along with evidence of any other occupants •1 scanned copy of tenancy agreement •1 scanned copy of supporting letter from occupant (the delivery of original documents is delayed by TNT)
Information about your sponsor in the UK
(The first visit or any following possible short visits will be sponsored by me. In order to strengthen my application, I would like to provide information about my husband’s finances and employment.
Due to unforeseen reasons, the deliveries of original documents listed below are delayed. Please see the attached delivery receipts (16). The scanned copies of the documents are provided instead. Once I will receive the post/parcel, I will be very happy to send any of original documents upon your request)
13 Evidence of your sponsors employment or other economic activity • 1 scanned copy of employment letter • 1 scanned copy of bank statement covering previous 6 month (including the balance) • 1 scanned copy of payslip delivery
• 1 scanned copy of supporting letter from occupant
14 Evidence of your sponsor’s nationality • 1 scanned copy of passport and ID card
15 Evidence of your relationship to your sponsor and any contact between you
• 1 scanned copy of marriage certificate – certified translation (6)
• 1 scanned copy of email records for past 2 years (screenshot of email list)
• 1 print-out Whatsapp chat record (a part of chats between 2014-2016)
• 2 scanned copies of supporting letters from two different friends
• 1 scanned copy of passport and driving license from a friend
• Two envelopes of flight tickets for past 2 years (including a flight ticket list)
• Several pictures taken between 2012-2016
16 Evidence of sending original documents by courier • 1 scanned copy of two receipts

两周?? 不是一般都是六个月么? 我都等了五个月了。。。。。

Cameron说的留欧成功以后EEA的family不再拥有自动留英的权力(公投前谈判的结果)是什么意思,现在不也是要申请吗?

你的跟这个不一样,这是短期的6个月探亲。你那个相当于以前的EEA2.

哦哦,谢谢哈,这个签证真是难等啊。

欢迎大家持续关注我们, 周一到周日持续公布最新的职业工作咨询! 完全免费
我们的网站是:www.ideaboxes.co.uk

EEA family permit是什麽?老公英国人,我也能拿eea family吗?那样去欧洲就不用签证了

你签申根啊。EEA family一定要给你的,还免签证费。
我刚帮我老婆办完。只要英籍一方的护照+结婚证就好了,特方便。行程+资金+保险什么都不需要,所有申根国都一样签。
当然英国如果退欧了就没有了:(

不太清楚~ 现在不但要申请,如果有留英意愿还要申请两次。