希思罗机场第三跑道对伦敦西郊房价的影响?

梅大姨好无悬念的宣布政府支持在希思罗机场建第三条跑道,虽然议会2017年底还要投票盖橡皮图章2025年才会建成,但大家已经开始担心它对房价的影响了。

报纸分析影响到的地区房价会跌20%,House prices near Heathrow Airport could fall ‘20% or more’, experts warn http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-3871090/What-Heathrow-expansion-plans-mean-value-homes-flight-path.html#ixzz4OCL2IeRt

先来看看直接影响的区域,红线区域的房子都要被强迫买,价钱应该会按照没有影响的价钱来买,这样还算可以。倒霉的就是那些粉色区域,那些房子不强迫买,但如果想卖机场会给个市场价买下来,市场价就倒霉了,新跑道的影响肯定会让市场价下跌。

直接影响区域外的那就自生自灭了,别人Hounslow地区肯定会有很多影响,Hounslow地区去年房价涨了差不多25%(伦敦最高),未来一两年不知道会不会跌回去了。

这两个网站可以看到目前的flight path和未来的flight path的对比
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37773052
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heathrow-expansion-plans-map-affected-9121996

下面这张图是影响最大的路线,从这张图可以看到中国人非常多的Richmond和Kingston逃不了。

if they want to sell their properties over there ,somebody else waiting to buy them ,before the brexit ,lots of chinese think that the property price could go down ,i think the price will still go up ,london is always special ,when expert said something right ?

Do you want to live in a house directly under flight path with low flying aircraft? I don’t think this is the same situation as Brexit. As for Brexit, the value of your house is already 20% down if you value it in $ or euro.

If you do not want to buy them ,somebody will buy them ,they are good for rent out ,people buy them for investment reason

The price could be dropped for short term ,may be in 6 to 12 month then the price of the properties will goes up again ,you can check how many properties has been sold in that area if they really want to move out from there

不怎么会看那个noise图,
但richmond已经离heathrow 10 mile了,还有60db, 太恐怖了
更近的话就不用活了

My house was rented out for 2600 per month and now i rent out for 3200 ,the pound devaluation did not affect me at all , pound will come back ,20 percent drop is for short term

Of course, there will be people want to buy, but at what price?

I m in richmond ,if my next door want to sell their house to me ,it could be great

The people overthere will get compensation ,i want to buy one in pink zone now and get cpmpensation from government

目前是一分钟两趟飞机,飞机起飞降落期间一般是逆风飞,所以Richmond上空不是总有飞机,有飞机的时候真的非常吵。目前Richmond上空的飞机主要是从Kew经过,看起来以后的flight path是直接在Richmond和North Kingston上面。

You see the devaluation of the pound ,but inflation is also goes up ,most of the wise guy will buy properties for against the inflation in the future ,you can see from the historical data ,buying properties in a country without civil war is always a good investment

"buying properties in a country without civil war is always a good investment " I don’t think people in Japan will agree with you on this one.

American are not so happy as well.

YOU NEED KNOW THE BACKGROUND OF THE JAPANESE ECONOMY AT THAT TIME BETWEEN 1986 TO 1991 , AND COMPARE THE SITUATION, SEE IF LONDON PROPERTY MARKET IS IN BUBBLE NOW

从疯狂到崩溃:日本地产大泡沫:1)1955至1991年间,日本六大主要城市住宅用地价格上涨211倍,仅一年出现下跌;2)泡沫破灭前,城市间分化加剧,大城市涨幅明显大于小城市;3)泡沫破灭后,日本房价普跌,但初期大城市跌幅更大,1992-2000年间,日本六大主要城市住宅用地价格下跌55%,中小城市跌幅仅19%;4)相对于股价,泡沫破灭后,房价下跌速度要慢得多,日本总体住宅用地价格1992-2000年间累计跌幅仅21%。

从基本面支撑到泡沫化:日本房价长周期。1955-1974年快速上涨期,20年涨44倍(六大主要城市住宅地价),背景是日本经济快速追赶,GDP和人口快速增长。1975-1985年缓慢上涨期,11年涨幅不到1倍,背景是第一轮增速换挡,GDP和人口增速放缓。1986-1991年最后疯狂期,6年1.7倍,背景是进入第二轮增速换挡、广场协议和货币超发。1991年后进入下跌期,背景是经济停滞与人口大拐点。

最后的狂欢:为什么?1)“广场协议”签订后,日元大幅升值,使得日元资产吸引力增强;2)日本过度宽松的货币政策。为缓解日元升值后的经济下滑和通缩压力,日本央行大幅宽松助涨了资产泡沫;为帮助美国缓解1987年股灾,日本还延长了宽松时间。3)日本三大战略调整导致政策回旋余地变小,包括金融自由化与政治国际化等。4)1991年前日本房市严重脱离基本面。

同样的泡沫,不同的结局:1974.VS.1991。1974年日本地产泡沫程度和1991年旗鼓相当,但大拐点出现在1991年而非1974年,原因在于1974年经济中速增长、城镇化空间、适龄购房人口数量维持高位等提供了基本面支撑和消化空间,而1991年已经严重脱离基本面。1974-1985年日本虽然告别了高速增长,但仍实现了年均3.5%左右的中速增长。1970年日本城市化率72%,还有一定空间。1974年20-50岁适龄购房人口数量接近峰值后,并没有转而向下,在1974-1991年间维持在高水平。但1991年后,日本经济停滞、人口老龄化严重,适龄购房人口数量大幅快速下降,城市化率已经高达77.4%

I only replied to your assessment "buying properties in a country without civil war is always a good investment " {:5_142:}

逃顶很重要,泡沫的最后阶段是加速上涨看图片都是陡的那么直接上涨,你说要不要抛,除非你从来不做资产运作这块

砸在手里的那些人大多是跟风,想短期套利,投机心态很明显了,这种人如果发疯一样乱买,政府而且放任自流的情况肯定要撤,山雨欲来风满楼