single storey extension申请被要求上committee, 求助各位经验人士!

今天收到建筑师说我们的extension application被要求上planning committee, 因为有3个以上objections,我仔细看了 comments, 4个都是对面那条街上的人 ,他们的后花园和我们的后花园相连,中间fence,他们的意思总结起来就是当年开发商已经答应新房建好不会允许任何extension, council也是这么答应他们的,我们的申请应该被ignore, 我们的extension 会给他们造成噪音,影响了他们的amennities, 影响他们的privacy, 看完终于领教了英国人的认真。。。。我此刻除了想说脏话,没有别的想说,其实这4个人每家自己都有extension, 而且我们的花园离他们真的不近,为什么有这么多话说。。。。

想问大家上committee赢的概率大吗?如果这4个都都去说话,我们是不是得准备一个很长的speech 来defend自己,有没有专业机构可以帮忙处理这种事情呢 ?多谢大家,是在无从下手。。。。。

{:5_145:}

Prepare 3000 pound, i can win the committee and pay 15 Percent of the deposit if you really need to do the work, then i can let somebody to do the works, let me know

做些准备工作,最好是有一个书面的回答,你得好好的研究研究planning law,然后用planning law里面的条款来回答他们的反对意见。

真不行就做permitted的呗。比如只扩建出去4米。

我们只建3米。。。。。。。你说无语不?我们就是在permitted development 要求之内,但是据说当时开发商跟council协商好了,所有入住的住户都没有permitted developments rights…

研究planning law…我能否找个合适的surveyor 做这件事情哈哈

We have someone can do this job, Should we have a talk? Let me know if you really need

You may need to do 2 or 3 Times committee, not just one time,we did 4 Times before

r u saying if we get refused this time, we need to resubmit and apply again ? a

Yes,exactly, we did 4 Times committee for one project, i Believe not too many People know how to deal with this, because every case is not the same, sometimes it is not easy at all, that is why property developers are not easy to be, but it is cost money and time to solve this problem and nothing will be sure , depends if you really want to do or not, we can help you, let me know if you need help

Let me talk to one guy tomorrow and may be you can Contact with him, this guy is 60 Years Old and have plenty of experiences about this issue, leave me your number and i will Contact with you

Only one issue,if we śolve this problem, The construction project must belong to us, could you have this deal with us?

一层加建不是不需要许可么,
http://bbs.powerapple.com/bbs/topics/2719232

This case is a bit special, they need to go committee, nothing is for sure