第三方查到的Experian Credit Score已经是999分了,为什么申请信用卡还是被拒了

如题,我是通过巴克莱的信用卡提供的免费服务查到的,上面写着 Experian Credit Score 999 out of 999, 但是上个月申请lloyds的信用卡被拒了。

我可能手上信用卡比较多,大概七八张吧,但是里面除了一张欠了4000英镑(balance transfer过去的,现在0利息)其他都按时还钱。

上周刚刚取消了两张,然后打算把那张欠4000多的信用卡先还2000,过三个月是不是再申请一下试试。

谢谢大家

还有这个experian的分数靠谱不,为什么会这么高,感觉没有任何参考价值啊。

借花献佛,给大家发点银子 {:5_144:}

明显信用卡太多,一个人超过3张再给你借款risk大啊。

分数不靠谱,并不是高分>低分。银行查你信誉只有yes/no。比方说限制短期欠款不能高于4000,3999能通过9.9也能通过。你可能触碰到他们哪个flag了。还有我记得很多银行6个月内不能申请两次,你是不是申请过一次了?

会不会跟你取消了信誉卡又关心呢?

千万不能取消信用卡。
这个会严重影响信用。

你有注册Experian 的免费信用报告吗?如果没有建议注册一下看看,其他渠道看到的Experian分数也许是信息还没有及时更新的分数,如果你上周刚刚有和信用卡有关的操作,那你的最新信用分数会有变更。

Experian打分高,不能反映真实情况。试一下noddle ,是免费的信用评估

银行的打分系统和experian算法是不一样的,experian基本数据有用,但打分一点用都没有。

信用卡多不是关键问题,最重要的一个指标是信用卡balance对credit limit的比例,比例越高risk越大,最好这个比例在75%以下。

这几个月cancel了(settled)好几张,好像没有什么影响,又申请了几张也申请到了。 {:5_142:}
http://www.experian.co.uk/consumer/questions/askjames289.html
Should I cancel my unused credit cards?

Dear James,

I have five credit cards, two of which I never use. What would be most advantageous to my credit score? 1) Cancel the unused cards. 2) Use the cards for small purchases each month. 3) Leave them unused.

Michael, Birmingham

Dear Michael,

This is not an easy question to answer, partly because you don’t have a single credit score and partly because the impact on credit scoring of individual items of data will always depend on what other information is available and who is doing the scoring. But I can offer some advice to help guide you. Firstly, keeping cards you don’t use open is generally frowned upon as it’s a bit of a fraud risk. The credit you have available on these cards may also affect lenders’ affordability calculations, but having higher limits will provide favourable evidence of previous assessments of creditworthiness. The three other cards should provide ample evidence of your ongoing creditworthiness though, particularly if you take account of the following rules. 1) Never miss a payment. 2) Pay more than the minimum each month. 3) Keep your balance/limit rates as low as possible and definitely below 50% and 4) don’t chop and change all of your cards on a regular basis – many scoring systems reward mature lender/borrower relationships. While credit scoring systems can be incredibly complex, these are some of the general rules that often feature in the scoring systems we build for lenders and, as a result, in how we calculate your Experian Credit Score. Hope that helps! (November 2012)

那个不准确,更新慢,信息量有限

我可能几张信用卡的额度太高了,有一张有三万,剩下几张都是一万,还有一张运通没有额度。但是我除了那张0利息的欠了4000之外其他都是按时还。

成龙大哥的意思是你自己之前取消了好几张然后又申请了好几张吗? 有什么好的羊毛卡推荐吗? {:5_144:}

你这样申请普通卡只给最多6000额度的,因为你其他卡加起来超过6万额度了,所以银行不会给你新信用卡,你每月6万额度还不够用,突然又申请信用卡,属于credit hungry, 非常高风险。

除了运通,其他卡超过25000额度的很少了。 因为每年累计刷卡超过10万英镑的人不多, 英国年收入超过10万税后的只有几十万人。 一个月刷卡6万风险太高了。

{:5_134:}

用callcredit 就是楼上说的noddle 再查一次

你既然已经有那么多信用卡了,为什么还要申请呢?

你申請信用卡被拒的話還有999嗎?

Credit card surfing {:5_142:}

我只有一张信用卡,根本用不上,还想着去取消掉它呢,

别胡说了,你不关,你的额度怎么出来?按照你的意思我申请10张。每张3000。他们就会让我免息透30000?

yinzi