英国出生的孩子需要签证了?

英国出生的娃 (持T2签证的时候生的), 处理娃妈T2 depedent visa申请的case worker发邮件来问, 为何不给娃也申请签证?

之前问过律师和工作单位的HR部门, 都说英国出生的孩子不需要签证在英国境内是合法的. 是不是现在出新政策了必须要申请签证?

首先要看你娃有没有中国护照,没护照没法签证。 英国出生,没护照的人有上百万呢。

英国出生的娃,看父母一方当时是否英国籍或永居,不然没有英国籍,英国出生的虽然可以合法在英国呆着不申请签证,但从2015年开始,没有申请签证外籍娃娃3个月以后就不享受免费医疗了,所以建议申请。

我们当时也被问了…就说娃太小了…办签证很麻烦…之后再办…也就没管了

收到. 非常感谢

我 5月份时候 (T2 续签) 给HO 打过电话:
他们回答是孩子不出英国不用办理签证,当然你也可以办。

我们孩子出生的时候没办,续签的时候一起申请的

这是一个灰色区域,父母没有一方在孩子出生时拥有永居或者英国护照,孩子不能自动获得英国国籍。所以需要申请父母所在国籍的护照和相应的英国签证(一般是dependent)。要是孩子暂不旅行或者回国,那就没有人强迫你给孩子申请护照和签证,但问题在于:孩子上学需要看护照签证,将来父母拿到永居,孩子换国籍需要原来的护照和签证。所以最后办理。

孩子读书不需要签证的 最多要看出生证

哪个上学还要看护照签证???
有birth certificate就行

My boy was born in 2016 when my husband and I both held Tier-2 Visa. We were told it’s fine to live in UK only with the birth certificate. So we didn’t apply for the Chinese passport or any visa. In 2017 my husband got PR and earlier this year we got our son the British passport. We were asked about the Chinese passport or visa but it didn’t affect him to get the British passport. Then last week we got him the travel passport because he is still Chinese citizen even he has the British passport.

By the way, we were never asked about the passport or visa when our son was treated in hospital, medical center or nursery.

travel passport 是不是说旅行证的意思? 你孩子没申请中国护照?

-Yes. it’s “旅行证”. The worker at China visa office told us we have to apply for 旅行证 because our son is indeed a Chinese at birth.
-No. Because the birth certificate is enough in England. We didn’t bring him out of UK until this June.

(I’m at office and have to type in English. )

就算小孩不用办签证也可以留在英国,但是既然你都为自己办签证了,为什么不一起帮小孩办了呢?以后你小孩离开了英国也必须要有签证才能进来。我觉得case work是这个意思?

The worker at China visa office was wrong. Dual nationality is not recognized by China. Therefore, at the time your kid got the British passport, his Chinese nationality (which he got by birth) was lost…

已经收到签证.感谢各位热心帮忙

啊?现在还有这么一说?我娃2015年出生的时候没人告诉我啊!