幸好没有大事
但是很多本地父母说 就算骨折之类 学校也都能脱责任就脱。 怕官司和声誉。

最近没事搜索所有学校的法律记录 特别有名私校被家长告忽视虐待还有疏忽造成的孩子之间欺负都上法庭了 报纸了

学校是不会告诉你们谁家孩子闹事欺负人因为隐私法
除非孩子自己说或别的孩子说

孩子多大呢?
你这种必须换学校,然后投诉,投诉到你自己消气为止

换学校,然后举报ofsed

这个就要不怕把事情闹大,该告告,不能客气,先告到council,别说是别的孩子弄的,就说孩子有被老师虐待的嫌疑,虐童罪是很大的,不可能没人管,只要有人出面调查了,就不怕老师下次不管。

这个就要不怕把事情闹大,该告告,不能客气,先告到council,别说是别的孩子弄的,就说孩子有被老师虐待的嫌疑,虐童罪是很大的,不可能没人管,只要有人出面调查了,就不怕老师下次不管。

气死了
每次老师回信都是打官腔 好像公关部门写的一样 语气像是你是三岁小孩 然后你问的问题都不理睬 自说自话

以上都说不知道 或不理睬 或说没注意 或说自己摔的

I tried to call you this morning but did not get an answer so thought it best to email.

I have spoken with the nursery team and they confirm that Xxxx and another boy fell over together and were being picked up when you arrived. The nursery staff helped you to clean and comfort Xxx and did not note any scratches to her face at that point.

I am sorry once again that Xxxx has sustained some scratches and bruises this week. We feel she is making steady progress in nursery and interactions with other children are part of this for her age and stage of development. At this age , all of the children are learning how to communicate positively with one another and this is a large part of their learning and play.

As Xxxx becomes more familiar with her environment and the nursery routine she will naturally become more curious and want to explore the surroundings which may also lead to some bumps. We are pleased to note that she is doing this as this is a very natural next stage of her development and independence. It shows she is curious about the world around her

I feel it would be good to meet with you next week to discuss your concerns from yesterday. When is the best time for you to speak with me? Either in the morning when you drop off in nursery, or in the afternoon before you collect her
Please let me know and we can arrange a time to talk.

弟妹去的时候晚了一步 只看到哭 没看到是被抓的还是自己摔的 一个老师说是自己摔的 医生和药房先生看了说不像是摔得像是抓的

当时校长看到了她哭也看到弟妹人到了接孩子
就冲过去抱起来哄 然后交给弟妹去哄 然后抓了点草纸用自来水打湿了递给弟妹自己处理
说没事没事
没有喊护士 也没有查看
就这么算了
弟妹回家用酒精湿纸巾擦擦越想越不对头
觉得是别的孩子指甲抓的 就拍了所有照片 然后第二天找医生

两天前那个乌青和手指上也是应该被别人抓的
老师态度都是自说自话 打哈哈 不说重点
就说小事小事 不需要记录

看照片小朋友应该才2,3岁吧,如果是在同年龄的班里,这个年纪确实不好说,小朋友暂时还没有轻重的概念,互相玩闹的时候抓伤什么的挺正常。

I am sorry to hear that you found a bruise on Xxxx
ankle yesterday after she was at nursery. I will ask the team to talk about this with you this morning.

Our procedure for significant accidents is to fill out an accident form and then report this directly to parents upon collection. We store our forms in the nursery rooms and also share them with the school nurse weekly.

The school nurse can sometimes be involved to offer medical aid at the time. We would telephone parents if necessary to inform them of an injury and always to ask permission before administering calpol.

We follow NHS advice when responding to accidents. All nurseries follow the advice and guidelines set out by the Care Inspectorate with regards to safety, wellbeing and risk in play. The Care Inspectorate advises all nurseries that children must be exposed to a degree of risky play (in a measured, adult controlled environment). To deny them access to any form of risk is preventing children from developing their own sense of independence, resilience and problem-solving abilities. Unfortunately that does mean that there will always be a small number of accidental bumps and bruises for children - the Care Inspectorate advises that this is how children learn. We risk assess all of our activities and nursery areas.

The nursery team does all it can to support children in their play and development and to make the nursery environment safe for children to learn. Please let me know if you would like any more information.

这是她一贯作风的绕开重点 避开问题不回答
打官腔自说自话

只说会处理 然后没有下文
然后说恭喜孩子摔跤是好事 跌跌撞撞长大了
不回答为什么不记录
不回答没设么没有老师看到
不回答是谁抓的
不承认是在学校里发生的
不承认有人看见或承担责任

气死了

问她要她的头的电子邮件 先不睬我 不停的打电话
我说不要电话 没有接
我们大家 邮件写下来有记录 最好啦
她就说 那我把事情抢先告诉头了 她们等着你的邮件

还不能威胁ofsted 有白人妈妈告诉我 有的学校倒打一耙: 你威胁我ofsted
好 我开除你 或我告你们威胁

开除不要紧 我们要的只是剩下两个月的钱

然后一个要电话谈
一个不停要见面谈
我说弟妹英语不好
大家电子邮件谈吧

先告诉我你们学校内部complain Procedue 我我们一步一步来
然后再说

一的白人妈妈说小心有的私校 为了名声 啥都做得出来 说不定暗暗偷偷抢先说孩子有这个障碍 那个问题 然后贴标签倒打一耙。然后说开除。然后你得陪着学校玩下去 找专家鉴定说我孩子没有任何问题和障碍 是学校问题

还有的怕得罪欺负人的孩子家长 赚不到学费 所以打着隐私名义 死也不告诉你事情经过和人物姓名等或压根就说不知道没看到

刚才一白人妈妈告诉我一女孩10岁左右被男孩子性骚扰了 学校装不知道
然后一群妈妈出主意说喊报警啊或child Protection

她从来不欺负别人的 年纪是最小的
气愤的是老师的态度
原来几次看她不戴头盔玩滑板摔跤到水泥地
老师说没看见啊 没事 ( 拜托就在你眼前摔跤)
不带头盔不要紧
玩玩是好的
那个滑板是三岁以上 她才两岁

然后给她玩三岁以上小颗粒乐高 好几次弟妹去接的时候从她嘴里抠出来

有几次 我去接 站在那里观察 看见别的孩子推她或拿玩具往她面上推 我就看老师 不说话老师根本不管 然后看到我 才赶快过来 试着阻止

还有一次故意提早去 看到她一人哭了几分钟 没人管 老师一步之外 和死人一样看到我就赶快过来 说 哈哈 我们不抱她哄她是怕她哭的更厉害
小孩不说话但是心里明白
看到以上几个老师从来都不理睬

只有对她真心好平时抱她哄她的她都高兴看到老师过去抱大腿撒娇的

一般出事的时候
我猜都是几个喜欢她照顾她的老师吃午饭的时候出事的 。
那几个老师一吃饭休息 就没人关心她

律师朋友说 所有伤痕都要去看医生 怕学校倒打一耙说伤痕是你虐待的

所以现在烦死了 每天回家都不知道衣服下面是啥 然后第二天又要看医生 然后一天交的学费又浪费了

然后又要照片写邮件 每天没完没了
然后我每天再帮弟妹翻译

日子过的烦死了

她性格敏感年纪最小
在外面不敢吭声的 只会哭
比如说在图书馆 看到一男孩玩火车 想一起玩 地上有两个火车 她捡起来 男孩子就抢 男孩子妈看上去有299斤 男孩子奶奶看上去300斤 两个都装死不说话 打扮像east ender 出来的
男孩子比她大 看上去明显自闭症

我们哪里打得过人家 我只好抱她去玩其他玩具
我们处理不了conflict 就避开

学校要名声要好记录要赚钱
有保险 有股东 死人了保险公司买单 大不了关门两天 换个名字 又开张了
被打官司 私下解决 媒体压下来

大事装没事
小事装不存在

为了出名的只培养拔尖的和天才孩子
平均值的就无所谓了
掉队的年纪小的就偷着掖着藏着 不见阳光

一天下来 名利最重要