孩子是英国护照,大人去申根国家不需要签证?

Requirements for a visa (for family members of EU citizen)
For a visa to be issued on the basis of Directive 2004/38/EC, only the following requirements need to be satisfied:

The visa applicant is a direct “family member” of an EU citizen and has proof (marriage or birth certificate or some combination) of the relationship)
The visa applicant will be travelling with, or joining, the EU citizen for a visit or permanent move to an EU member state. (If they are going to the “home” country of the EU citizen, then there can be a requirement that the EU citizen had previously lived/worked in a different member state)
All travellers require a passport (or a national ID card for the EU citizen)
These are the legal requirements for all of the EU/EEA member states, including all Schengen members, the UK, Ireland, Romania and Bulgaria. They also apply for Switzerland.

If the family member has a “Residence Card for a family member of an EU citizen”, then they do not require a visa.

要是大人有英国永居,孩子是英国护照,这样大人去申根国家不需要签证吗?
但是要和孩子一起去才行?是不是这么理解?
谢谢!

那不说的很清楚嘛?Residence Card for a family member of an EU citizen
有那个卡就不需要,没有就需要

这个问题我问过签证中心,答案是不行。如果反过来你是英国护照,就可以。

需要签证,免费的(脱欧前)

I am in the same situation and applied before Christmas.

You need VISA, but no application fee (I paid the bio-registration fee only).

You still need to prepare the full document, but the check is much looser (at least in my case), the officer only take minimum documents. And we received the maximum length VISA few days after.

签证费免费,手续费还是要收的,三四十镑吧

一开始family member residence card 就不需要,换了permanent residence card就需要了。

专业名叫dependent ascendant

有的国家不可以,比如说西班牙

有的国家可以,比如说德国

听说北欧也可以蹭孩子的护照用