30k+ 就可以了

给办 签证

看Tier 2 官网吧

没涨价的话
应该是30K多一点

哈哈哈哈哈

也不一定

看学校有多么得想要你 {:5_142:}

Work visa is not a problem for the right candidate.

however, unless the person is named on a grant, there are sponsorship conditions to meet:

• post being openly advertised for 28 days minimum;
  • salary over New entrant: £31,400 or Experienced worker: £40,000 (for SOC codes 2311 Higher education
    teaching professionals, from 31st March 2019);
  • vigorous recruitment/selection process - sponsor has to give evidences why others on the shortlist were not selected.

It’s almost impossible to get lectureship post for a fresh PhD graduate. In my university, they can perhaps get a short-term, i.e. <6 months, guaranteed hours contract (zero-hour type), with no possibility for T2 sponsorship. Any position longer than 6 months will require being openly advertised, unless it’s a fully research grant funded position (appointee has to be named on grant).

Postdocs’s salary is normally about 35k, which is enough for the initial T2 application (as new entrant, for less than 3 years’ post) but any further appointments as TA/RA will have to meet 40k salary threshold - i have not heard of any RA has been offered this salary. Bear in mind the starting salary for a Lecturer (Grade 8) is normally only 40k, barely meeting UKVI’s new policy.

不会吧,我工作过的大学效率很高,面试成功后,一周以内就收到合同,同意接受合同后一周内就收到签证信。

以前有个列表,很多postdoc的职位办T2是没有薪金要求的,现在没有了吗?

你这里说的lecturer (grade 8)的工资40k, lecturer是不是英国教职最入门的职位了,有没有比lecturer更低的,比如assisstant lecturer?

看到一些广告,lecturer的工资只有29k-35k,还不只是一二个广告,而是一堆

In my university, lecturers (grade 8) have to do: 40% teaching, 40% research, 20% administration.
lecturer不是英国教职最入门的职位, at least not in my university.
There are two levels below that, one is Teaching Fellows . They do c.a. 80~90% teaching, with the remaining to administration. Teaching Fellow posts are grade 7, and are roughly in the 29k-35k salary range.
below that, it’s Tutor. normally these are for PhD students, teaching first/2nd year undergraduate students’ tutorials only. (Scottish education system)

at smaller university or college, they probably do not have much research work at all. therefore, there probably is not much differences between a Teaching Fellow or a Lecturer. and obviously the job title ‘Lecturer’ sounds a lot better than a ‘teaching fellow’. It is like in USA, almost everyone teaching in a college is called a ‘Professor’!

Oxbridge have the job title ‘tutor’, - this is a job title i don’t understand much about at all. {:5_139:}

that’s in the past.
you know UKVI rules change all the time… {:5_134:}

here is a link to their most recent policy that affects T2, published on 7th March 2019; due to come into effect 30 March 2019 ← yes, that how much notice they give us - 3 weeks!
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/statement-of-changes-to-the-immigration-rules-hc-1919-7-march-2019

就像我说的

看学校有多想要你。。。

以前secondary teacher in physics math and chemistry t2 工资要求只需要20k左右。

现在还是要求这么低吗,还是一视同仁全部31k起?

要是拿到Lecturer offer了,一般大学都会给申请Cos number, 有了这个number你就可以申请tier 2 visa了
而且现在好多大学都能报销你的签证申请费用,加急的好像不一定给报销,stantad 的一般给报销。
所以,还是要问HR.
但最关键的,你拿到offer了吗?

对中学情况不清楚。 我工作只接触大学的。不好意思。
Shortage list上的应该还是有区别对待的。

请问一下,你们作为要经常跟ukvi policy打交道的。当他们的policy change的时候,他们会发邮件告诉你们吗,还是你们要自己经常盯着ukvi网站的最新消息?

看了一下新政策,也还行,有些第一年postdoc的薪金要求只要25k即可满足T2要求,新的大学讲师只要31,500就可以,基本上稍微可以的大学讲师工资都超过这个数了。