好久没来了,献上一首《The way I am》

attach://46700.mp3

I’m not very good at just paying attention I’m not very good at remembering things that you say I’m not very good at persuing redemption I’m not very good at concealing the hand that I play [chorus] It’s the way I am, you’ll never change The way I am, or re arrange The way I am, just let me be The way I am, it’s the way I am I’m not really sure of the coming attractions I’m not really sure of the illusions we read on the wall I’m not really sure of the preaching we practice I’m not really sure if we notice it before we fall [chorus] It’s the way I am, you’ll never change The way I am, or re arrange The way I am, just let me be The way I am, it’s the way I am I’m not very good at just paying attention I’m not very good at remembering things I’m not very good at pursuing redemption I’m not very good at concealing the hand that I play When I’m trying so hard just to beat you I’m not really good at controlling my fate I’m not really good at controlling my anger I’m not really good at subduing my hate I’m not really good [x3][chorus] It’s the way I am, you’ll never change The way I am, or re arrange The way I am, just let me be The way I am, it’s the way I am

:cn03:太好聽了

gooooooooooooood
有人唱staind的歌,再来首please吧

太太太太好听了!!为什么这么棒的歌没有人回复?
lz的英语好舒服, 唱的也巨好, 非要说毛病,就是觉得人声 好像远了点。 请教一下,为什么这么High的歌都不喷麦的,我一唱这类型的,喷得一塌糊涂的

也不是每个人都喜欢这种类型的歌哦。。。

可能离麦远,所以声音就远了,然后也不容易喷麦了。。。。{:5_142:}
这是我瞎猜的,等LZ来说 {:5_137:}

我不觉得有多久,可能是我也没常来。。。{:5_147:}
LZ还是首首精品啊!{:5_148:}

呵呵
我也不觉得有多久