没有收到Biometric card 能不能出境?

今天刚在belfast面签成功(18号) 但是被告之id卡要10个工作日才能收到
我在23号就要回国 之前的id卡已经被收走销毁
想问问亲友们 如果没有id卡可不可以离境 会不会有问题?

Your biometric residence permit is evidence of your permission to stay in the UK, and shows the conditions of your stay. It enables you to confirm your identity and your rights to study and/or work here, and to access public services.

You must show the permit to your employer or approved education provider before you start to work or study.

You must take your permit with you if you go abroad while you have permission to stay in the UK. You may need to show the permit to an immigration officer at the border when you leave the UK. You will also need to show it as well as your valid national passport or travel document before you begin your return journey, and again when you re-enter the UK. The permit proves that you are allowed to return to the UK, but it cannot be used instead of a passport or travel document.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/while-in-uk/do-i-need-brp/#

就是说出境有可能会查id卡吧 唉

没有ID可以出境,只要你有有效的护照。
不过的确有可能会被查,认为你是过期居留离开英国的

没有人管你有没有签证,你可以走出去,但是你回不来了。

真的吗?我是想等我回去后 让我朋友帮我把我的id卡快递给我 这样回来是有卡的
就是想确认一下出境用不用查看id

谢谢 我也是担心这点 正不知所措中…

如果你护照上还有有效签证的话,我认为是可以的

您出入境用的都是当前有效护照上的签证,并没有用到ID卡上的签证的话,是可以的

还有一个冒险的办法是,您授权人代收ID后,让别人帮你寄回去

ID卡一般要等多长时间啊??? 是按完指纹就能收到ID卡了吗???

据说要10个工作日 但是收到的人 3天 五天 七天 的人都有

谢谢 我就是签证不在护照上 现在正考虑到底要不要冒险没有签证离境 返回的时候 倒是可以通过快递收到…

如果机票不能改的话,你可以让别人通过DHL之类的快递公司寄回去,很快的
前几天我从中国快递文件来欧洲,2次都是3-5天到,追踪号每天不同时段都有更新寄到那里了

劝还是不要冒险,万一出差错,收不到,再想回英国来,麻烦就大发了.

这个卡现在还有吗? 前几天听人家说, 已经取消BIOMETRIC CARD啦。

hello,
i want to ask you about this situation:
did you leave uk without BRP card before.
cause i received my passport and letter shows the application have already approved but i havent received my card yet.
i want to go back to china and ask my friends to collect the card with my driving licenses, and sent back to me.
is that gonna be all right??

thanksssssssssssssssss a lot…

:cn03:

Hi There

I am sorry I can’t be sure, as I did receive my BIO CARD before I leave uk last time.

When are you leaving?

sunday,

最好不要吧,我现在也在等着寄回来。学校的人说这样风险太大了。一是出关会被查,二是那个卡万一寄不到或者信息出错,三是快递回国出差错。说得我只好乖乖等在这啦。