要的,但是签证是免费的

谢谢 。 签证很快吗?这种是比一般的旅游签证快,还是一样速度?

是不是申请一个residence card就不用申请签证了呢?

A P P L I C A T I O N F O R A R E S I D E N C E C A R D

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/eea/eea21.pdf

Registration certificates, residence cards and family member residence stamps
A registration certificate is issued to EEA nationals, which confirms their right to live and work in the UK under European Law. However, as an EEA national you are not required to have a registration certificate to enter, live or work in the UK. For the non-EEA family members of EEA nationals, a residence card will be issued to confirm their right to live and work in the UK under European Law.
For non-EEA family members of those who are currently on the Workers Registration Scheme (Nationals of Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia or Slovenia) are eligible to apply for a residence card once the member of the Worker Registration Scheme has completed 12 months of continuous work in the UK. If however, the individual registered on the Workers Registration Scheme has not completed the required time, then in order to confirm their right of residence in the UK under European Law, the non-EEA family members should apply for a family member residence stamp.

SPOUSE VISA的话, 也就是说家属是英籍? 那不能申请这个RESIDENCE CARD的吧…

要申根签证的, 因为英国配偶签证的ID卡上没有"FAMILY MEMBER OF EEA NATIONAL"这字样.

residence card是给EU配偶用的,不适用英籍配偶

谢谢各位的回答。 我明白了。

但是,申请是免费的? 还有材料跟普通申根是一样的 吗?还是说只要简单的2本护照和结婚证就好了?

还想问大家, 法国和西班牙的签证一般要多久?

回复 li999999999
真的假的?如果老公英籍 那我申请申根免费??

回复 Ulistein
真心免费?激动