大家好, 是時候給大家打個招呼!:) Plus Hot cars photos!

$57K new is about same in UK for the E92, 70K for a Lambo is cheap as well, why everything in America are so cheap:(

If you need something can drive all day long, you can only get R8 or M3 really…maybe C63 AMG but I don’t like the way they deliver the power. If you like Jap would be easier you can just buy a GTR35.

ye. had 330 convertible before, addicted to BMW now. MB just not my thing. Japan car just expensive plastic for me. (personal opinion) i dont know if u can drive r8 everyday tho.

回复 Roger8615
Yeah Audi=VW, they are designed to be use everyday!

i lived in leeds 10yrs ago too never knew there was a race driver back then^^
support racing car driving + cantonese!!

Yeah I was only there for 2 years to finished off my degree, I was racing Kart back in the days.

Some of my testing and racing video -

This is at Brands Hatch with the Buddyclub DC5 -

Nippon challenge at Brands again with my own race car.

And this one have a big car crash in Pembrey - Crash at the 4th lap -

the last video…is cool…you let that car fly…hahahaha

最后一个video,你每次要超他的时候,他是不是都在卡你的位啊?是他的不对吗?

If you look again, you can see I already tried to overtake him on that corner 1 lap before the crash, so he should aware the next lap I gonna try even harder at the same spot to try overtake him on that corner again, he saw me already on the inside line and he cut straight into me, his car went up in the air and roll about 5 times before it stop but the driver was ok, this thing always happen in racing so can’t say who fault but if you ask me of coz I am gonna say is his fault…lol

lol…that’s what i thought… well done!!!

lol, i can see your face from the mirro, lol, so funny, you just slow down and drove away. So was he ok then?

just out of curiosity, it seems to me that you drove a lot better in video3 than 2! you were a completely different person from the very start in video 3. how can your performance varies so much - was it because of the wet weather?

Is was because I was leading and no one for me to chase in front thats why I drove so slow and plus it was wet so had to becarful, the crash video I was already leading as well, that mr2 was in 500bhp class and my car only had 250bhp so he had 250+more than me…lol I tried to overtook him just for fun really, I didn’t need to as he was in complete different class than me.

Yeah after crashed I slow down and watch the roll and make sure he was still alive before I drove away.

Yeah, 250bhp DC5 with weight nothing in the track, that could kill lots of big power rear wheel drive cars.

Dixon, do you have any nice DC5 for sale at the moment please?

So many dc5 on pistonheads now go have a look!

Also the crash video was in 2008 and 2nd one is 2009, after that crash I stop trying to overtake the car not in my class once I am already leading, I don’t want to upset other people in the higher class than us and that crash with the mr2 was completely unnesseary as it wasn’t chasing for position, alot of people said I was too aggressive, so I stopped being so cocky after that accident.

Well, if you dont be aggressive, you wont be the champion. That is what i think only, lol.

I am still aggressive when I needed to, but not anymore when I am already 1st in my class. Don’t need to cause unnesseary risk to the others anymore. As all the race car are so expensive.

sw20入弯,你已经cut in,他肯定看不到你,这次就避免不了事故,这次你确实够凶猛

有没有试过出弯超车,我都是这样的。入弯超车真的真的很危险,前车会有视觉死角

还有就是没有电子平衡系统的中置后驱车弯路也是很难超控,没有一定技术不要尝试,这台sw20就是,重心已经偏离拉,一定会翻滚,别的车同样情况都不会。

buy the way,whats your dc2 fuel system and ecu computer,and size of feul injector?have you ever mod 98spec dc2 like this stage?thanks

汽摩好久没有精华帖了{:5_143:}

He said he knew I was there but just cut it in a little bit too much, but well this things happen all the time on Track.

and you can’t over take him out of the corner, because his car have 250bhp more than me, straight line my car have no chance, can only get close to him under braking and cornering.

My DC2 was running K20 engine, fuel system have swrit pot in the tank to stop starvation

Engine bay is like this -

Full spec of the car have a look here -

http://www.dmsracingltd.co.uk/news/dms-race-car/2009/07/21/