大家好, 是時候給大家打個招呼!:) Plus Hot cars photos!

you use different engine in 2006 and 2007?

Yeah it was B18 engine before with 11000rpm and then changed it to K20 after.

Some pictures of the car from the photoshoot for the total honda magazine.

This car owns by my very good friend Jack (SWX888) he is also on this forum -

Check your pm bro.

dixon,do u have trailer to rent?

Used to have is gone now, why do you need trailer?? Your car is completely legal to drive on road!

Oh by the way do you wanna feature your car in magazine? I can put your car on magazine front cover just like Jacks one:)

I have a friend got a trailer, do you still need?

not sure now…do i need to have a license to drive with a trailer?or need past some test

回复 wanyuan1986
Yes you need to have another test and extra on insurance with trailer and can only allow if you are over 25 years old.

Today we had a new 370z Fairlady having new exhaust and intake fit -

请问你在trackday教车有提供车么

No we don’t provide car, I will come and teach you in your own car.

Customer made this video for us when he fit his new exhaust at my shop -

Hey guys, I just got back from Beijing yesterday to give training to the car shop where Raymond is working on here, here is a few photos -

Our 微博 is online now, if you want to see our work add me - DixonCheng

nice one !!!

Anyone going to Japfest next weekend 14th May?

This is the first major event of the season and will have over 1000s+ of Japanese modified car on shows there, plus you can take your car on the track session for just £15 for 15 minute

Link is here - http://www.japfest.co.uk/

We have the Yellow SuperCharged S2000 and a Red Supercharged NSX will be on the stand there!

sounds a lot of fun … but i do not have a modify J car , shame

Hey guys, we are in Redline magazine this month, go get yourself a copy at Tesco or any petrol station -

Feature is here - http://www.dmsracingltd.co.uk/news/on-the-right-track-redline-feature/2011/05/20/

Man, dont want to look at this S2K all the time ar, do you have other crazy mod cars please?