大家好, 是時候給大家打個招呼!:) Plus Hot cars photos!

Yeah we have alot more, next one will be a European car.

之前已經睇過部s2k雜誌啦, 所以等緊新車上書再買。{:5_142:}

不错

Ok Guys, some new photos for you -

Whole car stripped -

Light weighting -

Cage going in -

Wire stripping -

Full T45 Cage welded in -

We have modified the OEM dash mounting bracket to weld it on to the T45 Dash bar for the OEM dash to go back into the original position, we have also welded the steering mount on to the dash bar for extra strength on the steering column.

Metal plate cover up where the OEM heater unit go and cover it with seam sealer.

Flocked dash with Aims -

Full Nitron 3 ways coilover, Camber kit,ARB and Carbon brake cooling ducts

All race ready -

Shit, that is so nice! Nice work, man!

吴总的车?

Yes thats his car!

Hi I have a ford mondeo estate diesel 2003, I want to do a service , can you please tell me the price for the full service or interim serivice. my car has some problems with timing chain or some belts. want to know whether you can fix it. thanks a lot.

Yes no problem we can do that, I think best thing is to come down and let me check over the car first so we will know what you need to change/repair.

ok , that is great. I will go there.

Just give me a call before you come down or just send me an email.

你好, 我上回和你说的要去你的车场检查我的MODEO, 后来这个车就卖了 。 最近买了一个02年的柴油的帕沙特,总感觉哪里不对,开的时候能听到左后轮的部位有金属磨擦的声音, 所以想请教你这是什么原因?如果我去你车场检查的话要收费么?多谢了

还有忘记说了 前几天我去我家附近的车场看了看,他们说是刹车盘有点脏,自己开一开就好了,但是心里总是犯嘀咕。

Yeah man bring it down I can have a look.

Hello guys, long time haven’t update.

We have been very busy and also been developed this system - The world first 3 inch exhaust system for S2000

If needed, we can now custom make any exhaust for any car, any shape and any noise. When we fit we will also put your car on the dyno and make sure after we change the system the car will Gain on power!

Long time haven’t upload any recent project, here is our recent built - Supercharged NSX (is the different one to the one we built earlier) with our custom spec charge cooler, piston and a lot of special parts.

Now is running at low boost 5psi only 410bhp later once the engine bedded in will run on high boost 9psi and it should have 480bhp.

New high pressure oil pump -

New Custom CP pistons -

New gasket and seals kit -

Engine with Titanium valve springs, retailer and valve seat -

ARP head studs, gasket in

Head -

Custom charged cooler kit designed by us

Fully built engine -

Custom make roll cage -

Here is a video for the car on Dyno -

Some of our latest product, new 2.5 inch exhaust system for S2000

The Pro65R is here

After the successful Pro76R we have now finally got the Pro65R ready.

Dyno test with OEM, we have found another 10bhp up.

Test car was a low mileage standard S2000 with just AEM induction kit.

Dyno result compare to OEM -

Dyno result compare to OEM exhaust, DMS Pro65R full system with manifold, decat and Greddy exhaust system with Buddyclub manifold and decat. You can see the Greedy with Buddyclub manifold system is about 4bhp down compare to our system

The weight of the exhaust system is 12KG, which is 11KG lighter compare to the stock system which is not bad for a 2.5 inches system. Manifold is only 6KG. (stock system is 33KG for exhaust, cat and manifold, this full system will be 18KG)

The Ultimate NA exhaust video is now here, head to head test with some big brand product too!

Check out the video and see which system gives the most gain on a S2000!

thanks

Dixon

Here is our recent project, going on Dyno next Wednesday and this should have over 450+bhp!!

We are doing one crazy built at the moment, basically from completely standard to fully modified with Supercharge and suspension, tyres…etc

I will let the pictures do the talking

SOS/CT Engineering Supercharger kit -

Hondata Flash Pro with Hardrace Engine mount

Hardrace Front Anti bump steer kit

Hardrace uprated diff mount and Hardrace Chassis Centre brace -

Meister R Coilover, Yokohama AD08 in 255 rear and 225 front and HEL Braided brake lines -

Supercharger kit with uprated charge cooler -