大家好, 是時候給大家打個招呼!:) Plus Hot cars photos!

Day 4, all the suspension arms, bushes, subframe is going back into the car.

Front subframe in -

Rear Subframe -

New suspension bolts -

Front Subframe collar

Front arms all in.

Nitron is in:)

More update tomorrow:)

Update for Day 5, not much went in today as we had a busy morning.

ARP Extended studs ready to go in as we will be running 5mm spacers to clear the AP Caliper

Steering Rack now fitted with Reinforced rack bushing to stop any excess movement underload.

Steering rack back in with Hardrace Front Anti bump steer kit that help to bring the front Toe arm to original position after lowered.

Front Roll centre adjuster with Camber offset for extra camber and caster and also bring the roll centre back to the factory position after lowered

Hubs all back in with extended studs, Nitrons and RCA

Rear Arms all back in with all new bush, new top hardrace heavy duty ball joint and Nitrons -

Gonna have a busy morning tomorrow, hopefully we can get some time to work on the car.

Dixon@DMS

Day 6 - New Clutch in, new radiator and fan, new Hardrace harden Tie end and Hardrace Tie rod ends

My favourite Carbonetic Carbon Problade clutch kit with super lightweight flywheel

Clutch in -

New Mishimoto Radiator with Fan kit

New hardrace harden tie rod with Spherical tie rod ends. Tie rods end comes with 2 sizes spaces so you can do some fine adjustment to get rid of bump steer on the rod end too.

Anti roll bar with Powerflex bushes is now also in.

Front is pretty much done. Tomorrow will fit the gearbox back on and start stripping the diff out.

Dixon@DMS

Sorry been away from the office so lack of update. Here you go - Day 8-10

My favourite Carbonetic 1.5 way LSD.

Some Heatshield to protect the fuel tank as we removed the guard on the subframe for lightweight and some protect the driver leg area close to the gearbox.

Cooling duct for both front brake

Sort from under the car with front 6 points brace

Oil cooler is now in -

Car is now on ramp waiting for corner weight and Geo setup

And here is some of our own developed products, I was searching for an ultimate solution for wheel nuts. It need to be strong, light and have endurance ability, something that can last for a long time as we had this problem before from Aluminium wheel nuts -

Trust lightweight Aluminium wheel nuts, they are light but they get so soft once they heat up, so this happened.

So we had 2 other option, one is steel but they are super heavy and they will get rust, here is aftermarket Steel racing nuts -

Then we decided to develop our own product with the aim of High strength (4 times stronger than Aluminium 6061 and 2 times stronger than 7075), light weight, durable, never oxidise/rust, stable at high temperature and no expansion. The only solution to answer all those question will be Titanium and the highest grade available Titanium material is Ti65 Alloy Grade 5 which is used for Aero space engine component.

So I have team up with a team of engineers and start a new company - ProPioneering Engineering, you can check all our development on this facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/ProPioneer

Here is our drawing of the wheel nuts and here is the link of our wheel nuts evolution -

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.125866824223199.25971.123678961108652&type=1

After long R&D and testing on different race car, here is our final

End Product -

14.5 Grams -

Both Long and short version

Long nuts under 20 grams -

Fitted onto the car -

And this is only the beginning… see our ProPioneering facebook page for more update.

We got the disk and pad today from Dixcel for my AP Caliper -

Sexy -

By the way, here is some scrap metal we have here with a piece of raw Grade 5 Titanium plate we got left after CNC -

All different size and design after 1 year development. Basically here is all rubbish.

I need some for try out on my evo!

Hey All, we are lucky enough to help one of our customer to build a brand new 370z to be a track car. As soon as the car come in my customer wasn’t very keen on the standard look of the car, so we ordered a full Shine Auto A Style bodykit for the car, they are very similar to the Amuse kit and quality of the kit and carbon is just identical and wrapped in Chrome.

This project will be a on going project and it will probably turn into a race car at the end.

The first thing we wanna focus is to first get the handling right, after looking at all the available brand on the market, we realise nothing is really up to the standard so I gave my friend who work in Nitron Racing a call and see if they can have something design for me.

Most of you may know Nitron if you are into racing or motorbike, they are just on par with Ohlins but because of UK based company is just a lot easier to communicate and customise for our need

So here is the day we took the car to Nitron Racing -

And after 3 weeks of design and test here is what we got -

Look how beautiful is this kit - Nitron 2 way adjustable coilover with separate height and springs preload adjustment. This is the World First Nitron Kit for the 370z.

Fitted on the car -

Rear -

Ride Height setup and Alignment -

Next when the Suspension is sorted, we want to get the brake upgrade as the stock brake system is just too soft and weak. And because of our customer is a professional racing driverso his expectation is high. We choose the best available on the market for him which is the Dixcel FCR Carbon slotted disk with the Dixcel Type Z carbon pad.

Also the additional of Bride bucket seat to keep him stop sliding around in the car

B&M Short shifter to reduce the shift distance -

New MOMO steering wheel with quick release system for him to get in and out the car easier -

Next is the interesting bit, the exhaust system will need to upgrade and after he seen the quality of our exhaust system to made for the S2000, he have asked us to make him one for the 370z, BUT in Titanium!!

If you wanna see the one we made for the S2000, here is the video -

So we got the car in a start stipped the whole system -

Standard manifold with only 1.5 inch OD

And this is something we came up with - full 2inch OD with 3 inch 76mm exit -

To go with Race cat downpipe also in full 3 inch -

Titanium Y pipe - , Stock Y pipe 9KG. Our titanium Y pipe is only 1KG

And here is our full Titanium exhaust system - OEM system is about 20KG, our system is under 8KG and it sound amazing.

Full view under the car -

The quality of weld -

See how it fit like OEM and with a Race cat

We will be soon release this exhaust system to the market will be in Both Stainless or Titanium version

For more info and pictures please come to our Facebook page - https://www.facebook…ixonMotorsports

thanks

Dixon@DMS

Rockingham track day on 18th - Nov 2012

My S2000 and the 370z together

这个370的钛合金看起来像2。5英寸?要是2。75或者3会怎样虽然是自然进气的发动机?这造价还不得过2000镑还不包括研发!

还有就是要是把DE-CAT放在Y pipe之前不更顺畅还是有特别的理由?

谢谢!

They are 3 inch all the way, the car doesnt have Decat, we made a Race cat for this car sit at the original location.

The full system with the manifold, Race cat, Y pipe and Exhaust is £4000 on this.

New video from Silverstone GP Track day last month -

:$:$:$

這是剛剛7月3號在Spa trackday 的video -