PSW寄签成功,结合经验介绍过程+辟谣

Hey all, I was previously under IGS scheme and was granted less than a year after that I went back to study master degree and now I wish to apply for the PSW, my question is in the application form there is two section, 3A initial application and 3B transitional application, which part should I fill in? The initial application says applicant should not have previously hold IGS before but I done it before and the transitional says applicant should current have or the last granted is IGS visa but I am currently holding student visa…I am really heachache about this please anyone here please help me.

have you got your visa back? my uni student advisor saying the same thing to me. I am wonder whether it will works applying without the original certificate.

PSW目前不需要去留指紋的

请问lz,我的学生签是1月底到期,我1月中快到期的时候准备不会太晚吧?
只要在到期前寄出就好了吧?应该不 …

只要你寄的時候,你原本的簽證還沒有過期就行
不過準備的東西有時候要花時間(例如ORDER BANK STATEMENT)所以還是建議早一點開始準備

是不是已经有指纹卡那个ID卡 就不用再去按手印了?? 为什么我学校的ADVISOR告诉我还是要去按呢?(我还在 …

你說的是什么簽證?學生簽證?PSW簽證?

如果是PSW是不需要留指紋的,至少到2010年下半年TIER 1實施指紋ID卡之前都是不需要的(如果是那時候申請才需要),

如果是學生簽證的話,的卻是每次續簽都要重新按一次指紋,

所有東西都要等你收到HOME OFFICE的確認信和指紋信才能作準,因為每個CASE都有可能不一樣的。

Hey all, I was previously under IGS scheme and was granted less than a year after that I went back t …

申請過IGS的話就不能再申請PSW了,這是今年4月份開始的,LS這位朋友可以去問問人

HEYHEY…谢谢你曾经给我那一句“也许人家会签给你呢”,给了我一线希望,我今天拿回PSW签证了,24天。。。
我就是那个因为HOLIDAY少了一天的案例。呵呵

Best present for Xmas {:5_141:}

对啊对啊。。。。GG今天还这么和我说呢

谢谢楼主啊~~~请问下我够了800的是定期的,但是我会往current account里面转钱,不够的那个current account大概每次都是300磅左右的,我近期还把那个账户给停了。请问我是否要全交上去?那个current account停了没有什么影响吧?谢谢

楼主啊~ACCA的签证能给个详细吗?
还有ACCA的只有FULL-TIME的可以签吗?PART-TIME 的可以不?
谢谢楼主了~

I got my PSW visa yesterday, and I came here just to share my experience, not challenge LZ. Sorry for any offense if it did.

====

1. 26-Nov sent the doc to home office
  2. next Monday, fee charged
  3. got the confirm letter within one week from the Monday
  4. got visa yesterday, 29-Dec-2009

more info about application can be found in the PSW letter attached

But the truth is that I got my PSW visa without degree certificate, and what I provided to the visa officer is just a PSW letter. I have the scanned copy attched.

However, people said, the PSW letters are different from univ to univ. To my knowledge, the PSW letter by Univ of Liverpool is not enough to apply for PSW visa, even if you passed your viva as requested. This is because, there is no word like AWARDED in its letter. Here, we might make a conclusion, that AWARDED is a very important word for such a letter, otherwise, you might need a degree cert. for PSW application.

So, my suggestion is that, ask your univ’s student advisor, before you make a move.

Good luck.

Further sharing:

It seems that PSW visa application has very strict rule on this 800 pounds issue.

when we submitted the application, we forgot putting my wife’s bank statement in the envelop

During my waiting, I’m also asked by a visa officer, to submit my wife’s bank statement. Because in my case, I’m living with my wife, and, as a depandant, we need another 533 pound in our account besides this 800.

Therefore, we got an email from HOMEOFFICE, which has words like followings

We are therefore asking you to submit original NatWest Step Account bank
statements for the periods of 24/09/2009 to 28/09/2009, and 01/11/2009
to 05/11/2009. If an originals cannot be obtained please can you have a
copies stamped by your bank before sending.

Then, we sent the bankstatements to them immediately, and got visa finally. We are lucky enough

what I want to say here is that, from the email I got, we can see they count the money you have day by day.

@ 24/09/2009 to 28/09/2009, and 01/11/2009 to 05/11/2009@ is not a normal period for bank statement.

They must have found that, in my account, there is no 800+533 pounds in my own acc. Then, they need my wife’s bank statement, before they make a decision.

{:5_141:}
well done + thanks~

用bank statement 也可以改地址的

LZ 问一下
Q1:那个A19的dependant信息怎么填啊?
是不是就写提供赡养资金的人?写父母吗?
Q2:关于那个银行的BS
我只有current account的BS 我去银行开saving的BS 他们说自己打印就可以
我说自己打印的不正式 我的要签证用 但是他们说没区别
LZ 我是不是可以自己打印呢?还是必须要从银行寄过来?

A19 一般不用填,如果你有老婆儿子女儿要一齐申请英国的家属签证的话才用填,不是关于资金的,因为PSW已经是工作签证了,已经不需要有资助人了

如果你自己打印,必须有银行的盖章才有效,而且信纸最好用银行信纸。
盖章不是说不可以,不过不能说100%可以,因为有被拒的就是因为盖章那些不符合要求,
寄的那种BS有你的名字有地址,所以是100%可以的。
银行的人为了避免麻烦,一般都会推来推去,你要跟他说明你的要求,不要因为他们说几句你就拿错了东西。

非常感谢~太感谢了~
是不是不能有空着没填的内容?
如果有不用填写的(比如dependant这一页)是不是全部写N/A就可以了 还是说可以一个字不用写 不管它?

还有关于B10,B11,B12,B13 这些号码都应该怎么填写?
我在英国续签过 所以有一个UKXXXXXXX的7位号码在续签的visa页上面 这个是不是就是HO reference number?

另外的那些我好像都没有 那个UK ID number我也没有 是不是写N/A就可以了?

帖子标题后面的小金鱼怎么来的:cn04:

我的POLICE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE忘了登记去年的地址,会影响签证吗?

借贴问一下楼主, 我msc毕业了,但是毕业证要4月才能拿,月底签证过期,已经从学校拿好了psw的信和证明毕业的信了,现在问题是我还有一个去年2007年8月拿到了bsc的毕业证,我需要一起寄给他们嘛?
万分感谢!!!:lol

空著也可以,我的表就是留空的

其他那幾個B10 11 12 13 都是“有就要填,沒有的話留空”

不清楚的話也可以留空

沒有ID簽證卡的話在卡的那欄說明一下,是沒有卡,所以沒有提交就OK了,不是什么大的問題

我的POLICE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE忘了登记去年的地址,会影响签证吗?

趕緊去登記新地址吧,因為PSW表格里面要提供2年的住址的

借贴问一下楼主, 我msc毕业了,但是毕业证要4月才能拿,月底签证过期,已经从学校拿好了psw的信和证明毕业 …

不用2個都寄,你用其中一個就可以

1. 你的BSC DEGREE 的畢業證是到今年8月份有效(畢業一年內),所以仍然可以用,不過記住看清楚DATE OF AWARD 日期。

2. 你的MASTER DEGREE 的畢業證還沒有收到也不是很大的問題,因為你已經確定能夠畢業了(考試及格+論文及格),那你可以要求學校給你一封證明信。

3。 申請的時候交其中一個就可以,看你喜歡給他們看哪一個,不過無論交哪個之前,都必須檢查清楚有沒有符合HO 的要求,還有就是交哪個學校的畢業證就要一起提供那個學校的PSW信。

感谢楼主的分享,我的12月30日寄出,今天银行支票被HO收钱,应该马上收到确认信,材料应该都没有问题,希望尽快收到我的2年PSW~上帝保佑!~苹果显灵!:cn09:

另外,不知道需不需要去按指纹,因为我寄的时候还没有ID CARD。