公主病?

They show work now. Yea drowning in homework should have started yesterday haha. But we get tommorow off too teehee!!加拿大培养草阿。。。we sux compare to Chinese mainland student

Uhhhhh yea now my stomach hurts…u need to check it out too :cn07:

i had the same feeling that prc scholars and native indian student have a strong fundamental in math…outbeated by them in math and physic
have fun then what is the grass all bout

LOL if i told you once i told you twice, dont sleep naked…how are you now, fart like a ferrari engine?{:5_137:}

No dude it was the soup that made me stomach sick. U need to check that out with ur special probe. Come on u r professional u should know this .teehee

单身的钱都给妈妈姐妹拿去整了,有过伴的钱也被骗去整容了;所以他们应该没有办法承担手术费用呀{:5_137:}

LOL,sis, dont you think it’s hard to make a sound diagnosis based on your description saying “food poison”, kindly make an appointment wiv my secretary and drop by in my asylum for a thorough all-round check-up, will ya will ya{:5_137:}

wass the prayer you said today, tell mi in private if your shy{:5_136:}

Lol lots. Lol I dunno if I should say it tho. But the part regarding basiclly to ask lord show u miracle , bless u health in sleep and work. Guide ur way to him.:cn09: and us not to judge and condme other ppl for what we use to measure others will be in term measured against us, both negatively and positively

Lol my sweet baby I’m so fond of u

你收集各种牌子口红香烟, 我看你就是公主病{:5_142:}

ROOOAAAARRRR~ I juz roar like a lion{:5_137:}

不要太风骚哦

最后的舞请与我一起!
要求不高要求不高啊

收集东西跟公主病有什么联系????

公主喊男朋友买各种奢侈品有木有

没有~~~~~~~~~~~

我爸妈给我买,我自己赚钱买,,,他们可以送,但我不会去撒娇要。。。。。

原来如此,但是你这么一晒出来我会误会你公主病的{:5_137:}

你说化妆品吗???